A new set of Breaking Bad bloopers premiered recently on Today. In them, actors bump into one another, forget lines and innocently walk through the backgrounds of scenes holding guns.
The best one finds Bryan Cranston and Michael Bowen, who plays the swastika-tattooed character Jack Welker, out in the desert where a pivotal scenes takes place. It begins as Cranston, playing Walter White, stares off into the distance. Bowen sidles up to him and just stares. Off-screen, a voice says, "Let's take that back."
Five Revelations From the Near-Perfect ' »
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Breaking Bad: Marathons to Lead Into Season Three of Better Call Saul (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 March 2017, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- “The Path” Co-ep Annie Weisman Signs Overall Deal With Universal TV (From Women and Hollywood. 22 March 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 3/21/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 March 2017, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Power Rangers (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 March 2017, 1:45 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston-Jennifer Garner Drama ‘Wakefield’ Gets May Release Date (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- IFC Films acquires 'Wakefield' (From ScreenDaily. 23 March 2017, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Better Call Saul: Bob Odenkirk’s Got a Huge Savings Deal for You! (From TVovermind.com. 18 March 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Breaking Bad: Did Jesse Get a Happy Ending? Vince Gilligan Says... (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 March 2017, 6:28 PM, PDT)
- Better Call Saul’s Season 3 Cinnabon Teaser Takes Us Back (From TVovermind.com. 17 March 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)