A new set of Breaking Bad bloopers premiered recently on Today. In them, actors bump into one another, forget lines and innocently walk through the backgrounds of scenes holding guns.
The best one finds Bryan Cranston and Michael Bowen, who plays the swastika-tattooed character Jack Welker, out in the desert where a pivotal scenes takes place. It begins as Cranston, playing Walter White, stares off into the distance. Bowen sidles up to him and just stares. Off-screen, a voice says, "Let's take that back."
Five Revelations From the Near-Perfect ' »
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- "Wonder Woman" Movie Updates (From SneakPeek. 27 November 2014, 3:39 PM, PST)
- Amazon Black Friday Week Deals: Nov. 27th (From Dark Horizons. 27 November 2014, 10:05 AM, PST)
- 33 Things on TV to Be Thankful for This Thanksgiving (From Moviefone. 27 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Watch: Visual Effects Reel Shows Off the Magic of the New 'Godzilla' (From FirstShowing.net. 26 November 2014, 12:20 PM, PST)
- "Better Call Saul" Updates (From SneakPeek. 20 November 2014, 7:23 PM, PST)
- Better Call Saul Gets a Premiere Date (From BuzzSugar. 20 November 2014, 3:04 PM, PST)
- Marvelous Da7e 72: Justice League Goes Dark, Marvel Blows Up Fox's 'Four' (From LatinoReview. 26 November 2014, 10:59 AM, PST)
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Makes Its Case In February (From The Hollywood News. 23 November 2014, 3:15 AM, PST)
- New teaser trailer for Better Call Saul, premiering February 8th (From Flickeringmyth. 21 November 2014, 11:31 AM, PST)