Gotta love a good Wolverine fight.
Latino-Review was invited to a special screening of “The Wolverine” Unleashed Extended Edition screening on the Fox Studios lot in Los Angeles earlier this month. The extended cut features longer and bloodier scenes from the movie. In addition, director James Mangold was present for a Q&A session with the audience.
There are a couple of notable extended battle scenes in the film. The first scene is with Logan and Mariko (Tao Okamoto) at the Love Hotel in Tokyo. This scene has a confrontation with a trio of Yakuza thugs outside the hotel while Logan was vulnerable. And there is a much longer ninja battle scene from the theatrical version. More ninjas die in cruel and unusual ways especially with the help of Yukio (Rila Fukushima).
There are many other minor extended scenes to establish back story and the motivation for the Wolverine. And yes, »
- Gig Patta
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Hugh Jackman posts Pan teaser on Instagram (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 April 2015, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- 35 Movies You Need to See This Summer (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Lucas Till Will Return as Havok! (From MovieWeb. 17 April 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
The Wolverine (2013)
- Batman v Superman set photo suggests another major DC character is already dead before the movie (From Flickeringmyth. 18 April 2015, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice teaser trailer officially released; watch it here (From Flickeringmyth. 18 April 2015, 12:38 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson featured on new San Andreas poster (From Flickeringmyth. 17 April 2015, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Avengers: Age of Ultron, Daredevil, Deadpool, Wolverine, The Fantastic Four, Suicide Squad, Aquaman, Shazam, Batman ’66 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 4 April 2015, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- 5 Stories Hugh Jackman Should Use For His Last Wolverine Movie (From Cinema Blend. 30 March 2015, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- Deadpool: Ryan Reynolds Says He’s Still “Fighting” for an R Rating (From Collider.com. 30 March 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)