For Harry Styles, he’ll never get used to being wanted by every girl in the room. In fact, he recently admitted to HollywoodLife.com that while people all assume girls flaunt over him, they actually don’t! How is that possible?
“I think everyone thinks that happens,” Harry Styles told HollywoodLife.com backstage at The X-Factor, on Nov. 20. The boys took the stage to perform their hit song, “Story of My Life,” but not before telling us just what that story entailed.
Harry Styles: We’re Sophisticated With Girls
“Really, we are quite sophisticated and we just have a cup of tea,” Liam Payne said about how he acts with women. Harry naturally agreed.
“As he said it, it’s more mature!” Harry added in. “So we like a rich tea and biscuits and elbow pads on our sweaters »
- Emily Longeretta
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Watch iHeartRadio Fest Friday Highlights: Taylor Swift, Coldplay and Nicki Minaj (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 September 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Reveals 5 Things to Expect With Upcoming 1989 Album, Says There Were "No Rules" This Time Around (From Us Weekly. 20 September 2014, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Loves Crop Tops—See All the Perfect Styles She's Rocked! (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Nicki Minaj, Olivia Palermo, and Emma Stone Wear Same Valentino Color-Block Dress: Who Wore It Best? (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj, Olivia Palermo, and Emma Stone Wear Same Valentino Color-Block Dress: Who Wore It Best? (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Barbra Streisand may triumph over Chris Brown on next week's album chart (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles, Zoë Kravitz and Chris Pine Enjoy Coldplay Concert in Los Angeles—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Pop Up at London Fashion Week—On a Sequin Sweatshirt, That Is! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Let's Cast the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)