For Harry Styles, he’ll never get used to being wanted by every girl in the room. In fact, he recently admitted to HollywoodLife.com that while people all assume girls flaunt over him, they actually don’t! How is that possible?
“I think everyone thinks that happens,” Harry Styles told HollywoodLife.com backstage at The X-Factor, on Nov. 20. The boys took the stage to perform their hit song, “Story of My Life,” but not before telling us just what that story entailed.
Harry Styles: We’re Sophisticated With Girls
“Really, we are quite sophisticated and we just have a cup of tea,” Liam Payne said about how he acts with women. Harry naturally agreed.
“As he said it, it’s more mature!” Harry added in. “So we like a rich tea and biscuits and elbow pads on our sweaters »
- Emily Longeretta
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Of Course Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Are on Vacation Together: Here's Why They Were Always Meant to Be! (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: How Celebs Wear Overalls Without Looking Like a Farmer (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" Live in Concert (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Rhoa Star Kim Zolciak Wears Waist Trainer to Get Hourglass Figure: See the Pic (From Us Weekly. 1 August 2015, 1:52 AM, PDT)
- Kim Zolciak Flaunts Hot Bod in Sexy New Instagram Shots: ''Love My Curves''! (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- You Have to See Jake Gyllenhaal's Southpaw Costar Totally Fangirl Over Him (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- One Direction Releases First Single Without Zayn Malik: Listen to ‘Drag Me Down’ (Audio) (From The Wrap. 31 July 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- One Direction Drops ‘Drag Me Down’ From Upcoming Album (listen!) (From TheImproper.com. 31 July 2015, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- One Direction Releases "Drag Me Down," Its First Single Since Zayn Malik Quit the Boy Band—Listen Now! (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)