Note to Sami, Kate, and Gabi: Before you dump a body in the river … make sure he’s dead
Okay, does anyone else get a definite “Three Witches” vibe when Sami, Kate, and Gabi are together?
Woo-Hoo! Take me to the river … We get another look at the hilarious body dumping scene. This is what I want from my soap operas, dammit! Nick feels the cold water and springs to life, grabbing at Sami while Kate and Gabi scream … bloody murder … sorry.
The current pulls Nick away, as Gabi screams “He’s alive!” Sami responds “Well, not any more.” Oh Sami, sometimes I do adore you.
Will and Sonny are still wearing their eggplant finest. Will apologizes for telling Sonny he was making him choose between him and Ari. But what made Sonny came home? Sonny says, “I ran into your mother.” Will quips “And so you ran shelter? That’s a good call. »
Similar News Items"Days of Our Lives" (1965)
- Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Clyde Shoots and Makes Contact (From TVovermind.com. 30 September 2016, 5:02 AM, PDT)
- Joe Biden Blasts Donald Trump’s ‘Lack of Sensibilities’ on ‘Tonight Show’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 September 2016, 11:04 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Arrow Mom Returns, Nashville's Rayna Superfan and More (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2016, 3:37 PM, PDT)
Night of the Living (1997)
- Drive-In Dust Offs: Fiend Without A Face (1958) (From DailyDead. 13 August 2016, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Preview of Walt Disney’s Comics & Stories #733 (From Flickeringmyth. 12 July 2016, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- Creepshow 8-Bit Style Shirts from Cavity Colors (From DailyDead. 18 April 2016, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Chi Chi From 'Scarface' -- Warrant Out for Unpaid Child Support ... Otra Vez (From TMZ. 29 August 2016, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Dragonball Evolution Writer Apologizes for Horrible Script (From MovieWeb. 3 May 2016, 6:09 PM, PDT)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 8 episode 8 recap: Book Ball (From ChannelGuideMag. 25 April 2016, 7:31 PM, PDT)