Note to Sami, Kate, and Gabi: Before you dump a body in the river … make sure he’s dead
Okay, does anyone else get a definite “Three Witches” vibe when Sami, Kate, and Gabi are together?
Woo-Hoo! Take me to the river … We get another look at the hilarious body dumping scene. This is what I want from my soap operas, dammit! Nick feels the cold water and springs to life, grabbing at Sami while Kate and Gabi scream … bloody murder … sorry.
The current pulls Nick away, as Gabi screams “He’s alive!” Sami responds “Well, not any more.” Oh Sami, sometimes I do adore you.
Will and Sonny are still wearing their eggplant finest. Will apologizes for telling Sonny he was making him choose between him and Ari. But what made Sonny came home? Sonny says, “I ran into your mother.” Will quips “And so you ran shelter? That’s a good call. »
Similar News Items"Days of Our Lives" (1965)
- Liveblogging “Days Of Our Lives” Custody Derangement (From The Backlot. 17 April 2014, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum is in talks to play a very famous X-Man (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 April 2014, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Review: Death Do Us Part (From Icons of Fright. 16 April 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
Oh My God (2004)
- Did We Convince David Benioff to Give Amanda Peet a Game of Thrones Role? Maybe! (From Vulture. 18 April 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview with Director Daniel Stamm on '13 Sins' (From FEARnet. 18 April 2014)
- Karen Gillan's hair donated to Star Wars 7 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 17 April 2014, 2:32 AM, PDT)
Night of the Living (1997)
- Kevin Kangas Opens His Garden of Hedon (From Dread Central. 18 February 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Bagged and Boarded Comic Reviews: Deadpool, The Other Dead, more (From FEARnet. 31 January 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Casting call put out for Goosebumps: The Movie (From Flickeringmyth. 23 January 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)