Camille Grammer's ex-boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos, 36, was charged Friday, November 23, with a felony for assault of a family member and impeding breathing (choking) in Texas, after allegedly assaulting the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star in a hotel room just days after she had a surgical procedure to remove cancer.
On Monday, Charalambopoulos appeared in court and posted a non-arrest bond.
Pics: 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Are Back
Grammer, 45, was granted a temporary restraining order against Charalambopoulos in late October, stating in court papers that the incident in question took place on October 16 in a Houston hotel where she was recovering from a hysterectomy after being diagnosed with early stage endometrial cancer.
She alleged that her boyfriend of two years "grabbed me by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled my head into the bed and its headboard." According to Grammer, the violence escalated further, and he allegedly »
Similar News Items"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" (2009)
- Teresa Giudice Celebrates Daughter Gia Giudice’s Confirmation with Family Party (From PEOPLE.com. 8 April 2017, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Jacqueline Laurita Opens Up About Her Son’s Autism and Why She Won't Be Returning to ‘Rhonj’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 April 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Hairstylist Christina Oliva Consults with a Balding Woman About Hair Extensions in Hair Goddess Sneak Peek (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Top Real Housewives Franchises and Stars on Bravo (From PEOPLE.com. 8 April 2017, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Too Much Wine Leads to a Night Full of Camping Shenanigans on ‘Sweet Home Oklahoma’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 March 2017, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Camille Grammer ‘Itching’ to Come Back to ‘Rhobh’ Full-Time and ‘Really Happy’ With New Boyfriend (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 March 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)