After turkey, the parade and NFL football, there's another annual tradition we love -- the National Dog Show presented by Purina, which airs Thanksgiving afternoon on NBC.
Each year, there are usually some new breeds and "Seinfeld" actor John O'Hurley, who hosts the National Dog Show, stopped by the fourth hour of "Today" on Wednesday (Nov. 27) to tell Kathie Lee and Hoda all about the new dogs for 2013.
"The Chinook, a sled dog, the state dog of New Hampshire.... We have the Rat Terrier over there. ... This is the Portguese Podengo Pequeno, this is part of the hound group," O'Hurley shows off. He also brought along the French Mastiff, a service dog who visits children in hospitals.
The 2013 National Dog Show airs Thursday, Nov. 28 at 1 p.m. Et on NBC. Will you be tuning in? »
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- Miranda Sings Harasses Jerry Seinfeld In Newest ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ (From Tubefilter News. 28 November 2014, 9:51 AM, PST)
- 33 Things on TV to Be Thankful for This Thanksgiving (From Moviefone. 27 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Jerry Seinfeld Talks to YouTube Star Colleen Ballinger About Why the Internet Is Better Than TV (From Vulture. 26 November 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
Kathie Lee Gifford
- Kathie Lee Gifford on Bill Cosby Allegations: 'I Never Saw It Personally' (From PEOPLE.com. 22 November 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
- What in the World Is Going on at 'The Today Show'? (From Moviefone. 21 November 2014, 4:15 AM, PST)
- Whoopi Goldberg Breaks Down Sobbing Over Director Mike Nichols’ Death (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 November 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)
- 'To Tell The Truth' is Coming Back: 5 Classic Liar Clips (From Hitfix. 29 July 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- John O'Hurley Shares a Lost J. Peterman Monologue From Seinfeld (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 18 June 2014, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- 'CSI: Miami' star Eva Larue, husband Joseph Cappuccio getting a divorce (From Pop2it. 24 January 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)