After turkey, the parade and NFL football, there's another annual tradition we love -- the National Dog Show presented by Purina, which airs Thanksgiving afternoon on NBC.
Each year, there are usually some new breeds and "Seinfeld" actor John O'Hurley, who hosts the National Dog Show, stopped by the fourth hour of "Today" on Wednesday (Nov. 27) to tell Kathie Lee and Hoda all about the new dogs for 2013.
"The Chinook, a sled dog, the state dog of New Hampshire.... We have the Rat Terrier over there. ... This is the Portguese Podengo Pequeno, this is part of the hound group," O'Hurley shows off. He also brought along the French Mastiff, a service dog who visits children in hospitals.
The 2013 National Dog Show airs Thursday, Nov. 28 at 1 p.m. Et on NBC. Will you be tuning in? »
Similar News Items"Seinfeld" (1989)
- ‘Law & Order’ Director Arrested on Child Pornography Charges (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2015, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Hey Now! The 10 most showstopping Howard Stern interview moments of 2015 (From Hitfix. 27 July 2015, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld Pull Their Endorsements From Bill Cosby Biography (From The Wrap. 22 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Kathie Lee Gifford
- Best of Late Night TV: Simon Pegg's Drunk Ron Weasley, Jimmy Kimmel Shames Cecil the Lion's Killer (From Moviefone. 29 July 2015, 12:02 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Continue to Be the Perfect Couple—See Their Best Live! Moments! (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Whitney Cummings Reveals She Gained 25 Pounds, Was "Way Too Skinny" (From Us Weekly. 27 July 2015, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Devious Maids: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 June 2015, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- 'To Tell The Truth' is Coming Back: 5 Classic Liar Clips (From Hitfix. 29 July 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- John O'Hurley Shares a Lost J. Peterman Monologue From Seinfeld (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 18 June 2014, 6:56 AM, PDT)