In François Ozon’s Palme d’Or nominated drama Jeune & Jolie, we focus in on the life of the mysterious teenager Isabelle, who takes up prostitution as a way of discovering the world. It’s a role sparse on dialogue, and it seems that Marine Vacth, the actress portraying her, is equally as elusive a figure, and of few words, as we caught up with her ahead of the film’s release.
Vacth – who is renowned equally for her modelling work, succeeding Kate Moss as the face of Yves Saint Laurent., spoke to us about balancing the two professions, and where she sees her future. She also tells us about her joy in working with celebrated director Ozon, and how she shaped the character of Isabelle, and what she has in common with this intriguing, cinematic creation.
This is a very brave role for you, and I was wondering if »
- Stefan Pape
Similar News ItemsKate Moss
- Celebs throng Peaches Geldof's funeral (From RealBollywood. 22 April 2014, 12:37 AM, PDT)
- Peaches Geldof Funeral: Kate Moss, Sarah Ferguson & More Pay Respects to Late Model, Mum & TV Presenter (From E! Online. 21 April 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Peaches Geldof Mourned at Funeral in England (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Efp names Producers on the Move 2014 (From ScreenDaily. 23 April 2014, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- The Sea review 'lugubrious' adaptation of John Banville novel (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 April 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- The Sea Review (From HeyUGuys. 18 April 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Meme: The Disappointing Gays of “Portlandia”, Myers-Briggs of Disney Characters, How the Men of “Teen Wolf” Taste (From The Backlot. 17 April 2014, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Andrew Dosunmu: Elsewhere - 10 Years Of Photography' In NYC (4/15-5/6) - His 1st Solo Exhibition (From ShadowAndAct. 16 April 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Total Divas' Brie Bella and WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan Are Married—See the Wedding Pics! (From E! Online. 12 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)