A cricket bat signed by 32 Indian film legends such as Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra is to go under the hammer on Friday 29 November at the Westbury Gallery, Westbury Hotel, Mayfair. The bat has been donated by BBC Asian Network presenter Tommy Sandhu, with all the proceeds from the sale going to the charity, Children in Need.
The auction – organised by Conferro Auctions – features Vintage Bollywood Memorabilia such as original LPs, film banners and Bollywood posters from some of the milestones of Indian film history, including Mughal-e-Azam (1960) and Sholay (1975), which were recently voted the top two greatest Bollywood films of all time.
Children in Need provides grants to projects in the UK which help children and young people who are disadvantaged. They aim to empower and extend their life choices to make a real difference to the lives of children all across the UK.
Of the auction, BBC Asian Network’s Tommy Sandhu says, »
- Stacey Yount
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan
- Court exonerates Gaurang Doshi of financial obligations towards former wife Madhuri (From BollywoodHungama. 10 July 2014, 3:51 AM, PDT)
- Shah Rukh Khan wishes Ajay Devgn all the best (From BollywoodHungama. 8 July 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Happy New Years teaser promo out on August 15 (From BollywoodHungama. 7 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
- Somerset House talks revealed (From ScreenDaily. 10 July 2014, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- Million Dollar Arm Movie Review (From Bollyspice. 9 July 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- 'The Hundred-Foot Journey' Is the Latest Entry in the East-Meets-West Canon (From Thompson on Hollywood. 8 July 2014, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Alia Bhatt to endorse Hero Motorcorp (From BollywoodHungama. 9 July 2014, 5:08 AM, PDT)
- Priyanka Sonakshi to do an ad together (From BollywoodHungama. 2 July 2014, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Shuddhi is shelved: Kareena Kapoor Khan (From Bollyspice. 27 June 2014, 8:59 PM, PDT)