We have a champion! The final couple was revealed on the Nov. 26 episode of ‘DWTS’ – see who walked away with the mirror ball trophy below!
Enrique Iglesias kicked off the finale episode of Dancing With The Stars on Nov. 26 with his performance of “Heart Attack.” It was a fun and emotional night of live music and dancing, plus the ultimate result. So who won Dancing With The Stars? See the big winner below!
After some memorable moments from the season, Ylvis performed their hit “What Does The Fox Say?”
After another emotional montage, Christina & Mark and Peta & Brant »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Forget the Emmys! Find Out Who the Internet Loves as We Reveal the Winners of the 2014 Best. Ever. TV Awards (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Jane Lynch Says She 'Would Love' to Join 'The View' (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 July 2014, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Episode VII Logo at Pinewood (From TheMovieBit. 9 July 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Fall TV: Why Batman Will Vanquish The Flash, Green Arrow and Constantine (From Variety - TV News. 10 July 2014, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Full list of nominations for the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- 2014 Emmy Award Nominations Announced (From Rope Of Silicon. 10 July 2014, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Guy Sings Original Song in 29 Celebrity Voices (From GeekTyrant. 9 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- The Truth Behind That Guy's 29 Flawless Celebrity Impressions (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 3:34 PM, PDT)