Every week, editors Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams satisfy your need for TV scoop. Please send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to @adam_bryant or @NatalieAbrams.
Adam: It's fair to say that all bets are off when Alicia and Will face off in court over the last will and testament of Alicia's murdered client Matthew Ashbaugh (a "returning" John Noble). Just as it did last season, the case will bring up old memories — cough, outdoor sex — for both attorneys. Unfortunately, those steamy memories cause serious (sexual) tension when Will puts Alicia on the stand. And speaking of lust, Kalinda will take a roll in the hay with a new suitor.
Come on! Why doesn't The Blacklist just reveal that Red is Liz's dad? We're all thinking it, »
- Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 3/5/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 March 2015, 12:59 PM, PST)
- The ‘Empire’ Effect: Networks Bank on Primetime Soaps Over Prestige Dramas (From The Wrap. 5 March 2015, 6:43 AM, PST)
- Amazon's New Original Series Hand Of God Starring Ron Perlman Announces First Season Guest Stars (From The Daily BLAM!. 5 March 2015)
John Noble (I)
- Tribute to Actor Leonard Nimoy (From Cinelinx. 2 March 2015, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015: 6 non-Star Trek career highlights (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 February 2015, 1:22 PM, PST)
- And don't forget 'Fringe' in your Leonard Nimoy tributes (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Recap: 'The Amazing Race' - 'Hooping It Up' (From Hitfix. 12 December 2014, 7:29 PM, PST)
- Former Antm Contestant Angelea Preston Sues Tyra Banks for $3 Million (From PEOPLE.com. 11 December 2014, 2:10 PM, PST)
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Lisa & Michelle Thomson In Episode 1 Tonight,September 26th (From OnTheFlix. 26 September 2014, 6:13 PM, PDT)