Every week, editors Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams satisfy your need for TV scoop. Please send all questions to email@example.com or tweet them to @adam_bryant or @NatalieAbrams.
Adam: It's fair to say that all bets are off when Alicia and Will face off in court over the last will and testament of Alicia's murdered client Matthew Ashbaugh (a "returning" John Noble). Just as it did last season, the case will bring up old memories — cough, outdoor sex — for both attorneys. Unfortunately, those steamy memories cause serious (sexual) tension when Will puts Alicia on the stand. And speaking of lust, Kalinda will take a roll in the hay with a new suitor.
Come on! Why doesn't The Blacklist just reveal that Red is Liz's dad? We're all thinking it, »
- Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- The Good Wife's Will Dies: The Guy That Pulled the Trigger Looks Back (From TVLine.com. 23 March 2017, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Erica Tazel on Moving From ‘Justified’ to ‘The Good Fight’ and Her Love of Christine Baranski (From Variety - TV News. 23 March 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- CBS Renews 16 Series, Including Bull, Hawaii Five-0, Scorpion, Blue Bloods and MacGyver — What's Missing? (From TVLine.com. 23 March 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
John Noble (I)
- Did Grey's Not Serve Justice? Has Bones Overdone Daddy Issues? Does Arrow Hero Need a Paint Job? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 3 February 2017, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Goes on Trial and Henry is the Judge? (From TVovermind.com. 27 January 2017, 10:57 PM, PST)
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Crane on Trial — and a Good Point It Raises (From TVLine.com. 27 January 2017, 6:59 PM, PST)
- Bruce Toms, Reality TV Producer, Dies at 55 (From Variety - TV News. 30 December 2016, 1:07 PM, PST)
- America's Next Top Model Winner Lisa D'Amato Gives Birth on Facebook Live (From E! Online. 23 September 2016, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Trouble in Paradise! Michelle Money Gets Physical with Cody Sattler When He Exposes Her Cheating on Marriage Boot Camp (From PEOPLE.com. 17 June 2016, 8:05 AM, PDT)