Every week, editors Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams satisfy your need for TV scoop. Please send all questions to email@example.com or tweet them to @adam_bryant or @NatalieAbrams.
Adam: It's fair to say that all bets are off when Alicia and Will face off in court over the last will and testament of Alicia's murdered client Matthew Ashbaugh (a "returning" John Noble). Just as it did last season, the case will bring up old memories — cough, outdoor sex — for both attorneys. Unfortunately, those steamy memories cause serious (sexual) tension when Will puts Alicia on the stand. And speaking of lust, Kalinda will take a roll in the hay with a new suitor.
Come on! Why doesn't The Blacklist just reveal that Red is Liz's dad? We're all thinking it, »
- Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Cheeky Season 3 Poster Insists Size Does Matter (From TVLine.com. 3 August 2015, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 August 2015, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Casting Roundup: ‘Htgawm’ Adds Famke Janssen, Archie Panjabi’s Post-‘Good Wife’ Gig (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2015, 12:48 PM, PDT)
John Noble (I)
- "Sleepy Hollow" Gets Major S3 Retooling (From Dark Horizons. 3 August 2015, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Nikki Reed Joins ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Season 3 as Betsy Ross (From Variety - TV News. 15 July 2015, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘Batman: Arkham Knight’ is a brilliant and frustrating finale for the series (From SoundOnSight. 29 June 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Lisa Haydon to turn judge for Indias Next Top Model (From BollywoodHungama. 5 May 2015, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Recap: 'The Amazing Race' - 'Hooping It Up' (From Hitfix. 12 December 2014, 7:29 PM, PST)
- Former Antm Contestant Angelea Preston Sues Tyra Banks for $3 Million (From PEOPLE.com. 11 December 2014, 2:10 PM, PST)