Every week, editors Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams satisfy your need for TV scoop. Please send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to @adam_bryant or @NatalieAbrams.
Adam: It's fair to say that all bets are off when Alicia and Will face off in court over the last will and testament of Alicia's murdered client Matthew Ashbaugh (a "returning" John Noble). Just as it did last season, the case will bring up old memories — cough, outdoor sex — for both attorneys. Unfortunately, those steamy memories cause serious (sexual) tension when Will puts Alicia on the stand. And speaking of lust, Kalinda will take a roll in the hay with a new suitor.
Come on! Why doesn't The Blacklist just reveal that Red is Liz's dad? We're all thinking it, »
- Adam Bryant and Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 10/25/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 October 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- New Good Wife Season 6,Episode 6 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 24 October 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Watch New Trailer for Griffin Dunne Doc About His Aunt, Joan Didion (From Thompson on Hollywood. 24 October 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
John Noble (I)
- Get Your Fill Of Bums, Gangsters And Cops With These Stills From The Mule. (From Twitch. 25 October 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Do You Trust Sleepy Hollow's Horseman of War? John Noble Wants to Be Your Attorney In This Hilarious Legal Ad (From E! Online. 22 October 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Sleepy Hollow, Ep. 2.05, “The Weeping Lady”: Cry me (into) a river (From SoundOnSight. 21 October 2014, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Lisa & Michelle Thomson In Episode 1 Tonight,September 26th (From OnTheFlix. 26 September 2014, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive – Jenny Slate “should be” returning for final season of Parks and Recreation (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2014, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- The 50 Best TV Scenes of the Past Year (From EW.com - Inside TV. 17 June 2014, 8:34 AM, PDT)