Kate Bosworth is decidedly unrecognizable as the meth addicted mom named Cassie Bodine in the new action flick .Homefront. starting Jason Statham and James Franco from director Gary Fleder. But in person, Bosworth glows and far from having that good, old meth-addicted look. She was divine!
In this interview, we talked about:
*** What attracted her to the role?
*** How she attacked the character? How she gave her humility and redemption?
*** Were the director and producers hesitant in hiring her initially to play the part?
*** She didn.t wash her hair for weeks!
*** Working with Jason Statham
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Veronica Mars review: A dark thriller with a marshmallow centre (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 March 2014, 12:48 AM, PST)
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 March 2014, 5:30 PM, PST)
- 7 Clips from 'Veronica Mars' (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 8 March 2014, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Jude Law Joins ‘Susan Cooper’ With Melissa McCarthy (From Slash Film. 7 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Jude Law in talks for Melissa McCarthy spy comedy Susan Cooper (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 6:08 AM, PST)
- Jude Law Is Close to Joining Melissa McCarthy's Already Star-Packed 'Susan Cooper' (From Moviefone. 7 March 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- "Homefront" On DVD, Blu-ray and VOD - March 11, 2014 (From SneakPeek. 8 March 2014, 9:46 AM, PST)
- Uma Thurman In Talks For American Ultra (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- SXSW 2014: Oculus Director Mike Flanagan Announces Next Film - Diver (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 1:52 PM, PST)