Rosenberg joined Imagine in 1988 as VP of marketing and distribution. In 1998, he was promoted to the presidency.
During Rosenberg’s tenure, Imagine has produced films that have generated worldwide revenues of more than $13.5 billion and won 10 Oscars.
“While he has been a valued partner since he came to Imagine, during the past few years Michael has become more directly involved with Ron and me in creating company strategies and planning the future of Imagine,” Grazer said. “He is an asset to the company in more ways than one and a man we respect.”
Howard said in a statement: “Michael continues to be an incredible marketing distribution strategist with strong business instincts on expanding the imagine brand. He is not only an integral part of the company’s life, »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsChris Hemsworth
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - The Mighty 'Thor' (From SneakPeek. 25 November 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Mark Ruffalo Talks Hulk-ing Out For Preschoolers On Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon (From ComicBookMovie. 25 November 2014, 4:38 AM, PST)
- Andy Serkis on bringing Hulk and Ultron to life through motion capture for Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2014, 2:44 PM, PST)
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston Gets Noxious & Finally Unglams Herself In The First Trailer For ‘Cake’ (From The Playlist. 25 November 2014, 3:01 PM, PST)
- Nicole Kidman And Reese Witherspoon To Star In David E. Kelley’s Big Little Lies Limited Series (From We Got This Covered. 25 November 2014, 2:39 PM, PST)
- Will Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman's new TV series be their 'True Detective'? (From Hitfix. 25 November 2014, 2:37 PM, PST)
Ron Howard (I)
- The Jurassic World Teaser Trailer Is Here (From Vulture. 23 November 2014, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Mike Nichols dies: Broadway to dim lights in director's honour (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 November 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Stephen King’s The Stand Will Have Four Films! (From GeekTyrant. 21 November 2014, 7:21 AM, PST)