Rosenberg joined Imagine in 1988 as VP of marketing and distribution. In 1998, he was promoted to the presidency.
During Rosenberg’s tenure, Imagine has produced films that have generated worldwide revenues of more than $13.5 billion and won 10 Oscars.
“While he has been a valued partner since he came to Imagine, during the past few years Michael has become more directly involved with Ron and me in creating company strategies and planning the future of Imagine,” Grazer said. “He is an asset to the company in more ways than one and a man we respect.”
Howard said in a statement: “Michael continues to be an incredible marketing distribution strategist with strong business instincts on expanding the imagine brand. He is not only an integral part of the company’s life, »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsChris Hemsworth
- Scarlett Johansson praises Joss Whedon's script for The Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson Is 'Really Impressed' by the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Script (From Moviefone. 12 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- First Promo Hits For Upcoming Marvel Documentary: Assembling A Universe (From ComicBookMovie. 11 March 2014, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- First trailer for West Memphis Three drama Devil's Knot (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- The New Trailer For Devil’s Knot May Help With True Detective Withdrawal (From We Got This Covered. 11 March 2014, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Devil's Knot Trailer Has Reese Witherspoon And Colin Firth Seeking The Truth (From Cinema Blend. 11 March 2014, 3:59 PM, PDT)
Ron Howard (I)
- First Actor Cast in Jon Favreau’s Live Action The Jungle Book (From ScifiMafia. 12 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- The Overlooked Hotel – Jt Walsh (From HeyUGuys. 12 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Need for Speed’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)