Rosenberg joined Imagine in 1988 as VP of marketing and distribution. In 1998, he was promoted to the presidency.
During Rosenberg’s tenure, Imagine has produced films that have generated worldwide revenues of more than $13.5 billion and won 10 Oscars.
“While he has been a valued partner since he came to Imagine, during the past few years Michael has become more directly involved with Ron and me in creating company strategies and planning the future of Imagine,” Grazer said. “He is an asset to the company in more ways than one and a man we respect.”
Howard said in a statement: “Michael continues to be an incredible marketing distribution strategist with strong business instincts on expanding the imagine brand. He is not only an integral part of the company’s life, »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsChris Hemsworth
- Film Awards Roundup: Shailene Woodley to Receive Environmentalist Award, Ridley Scott Named American Cinematheque Award Recipient and More (From Indiewire. 23 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- AiF to honour Jai Courtney and Garth Davis (From IF.com.au. 20 September 2016, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi on whether we’ll see more of Darryl Jacobson (From Flickeringmyth. 19 September 2016, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- 17 Photos of Reese Witherspoon and Ava Phillippe That Will Make You Do a Double Take (From Popsugar. 23 September 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- All Grown Up! Ava Phillippe Makes a Red Carpet Appearance Without Her Famous Mom (From Popsugar. 23 September 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Ava Phillippe Makes Her Solo Red Carpet Debut and Totally Rocks It (From E! Online. 23 September 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
Ron Howard (I)
- The Dark Tower TV series announced (From Den of Geek. 21 September 2016, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- The Dark Tower: Mrc Develops Stephen King Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 September 2016, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- Dark Tower TV Series Is Adapting Stephen King's Wizard and Glass (From MovieWeb. 21 September 2016, 2:52 PM, PDT)