Now that she's finally confirmed in the role of the Scarlet Witch alongside Godzilla co-star Aaron Taylor-Johnson's Quicksilver, Elizabeth Olsen has spoken about joining the line-up of Earth's Mightiest Heroes for Joss Whedon's The Avengers: Age of Ultron, revealing that we'll find a "psychologically damaged" and "messed up" Wanda Maximoff when the hotly-anticipated sequel arrives in 2015.
"I hung out with Mr. Whedon recently," Olsen tells MovieFone. "I'm really excited about this movie. I'm so excited about Scarlet Witch. I have had so much fun reading all about her and I am like learning new words that I had to look up on Wikipedia. I'm really enjoying it... I just love Scarlet Witch. I love her. It's so funny because I'm often talking about all these psychologically damaged people, but when you talk about Scarlet Witch... She is a messed up lady. She has got more shit to deal »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Katy Perry -- Love in Bloom (Photo) (From TMZ. 6 February 2016, 7:34 PM, PST)
- Captain America Celebrates Facebook's Friend Day On The Road To Civil War (From ComicBookMovie. 5 February 2016, 6:16 AM, PST)
- Director Tim Miller Trumpets “Epic” IMAX Release For Deadpool In New Featurette (From We Got This Covered. 3 February 2016, 1:13 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- 'Star Wars: Force Awakens' First Ever to Cross $900 Million Domestically (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 6 February 2016, 4:09 AM, PST)
- Disney Sues Stan Lee Media, Finds Bank Accounts Empty (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Deadpool to Power Rangers: comic-book movies' new irreverence (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 February 2016, 9:07 AM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- Directors Guild Awards exclusive: Watch 8 DGA red carpet interviews with nominees (From Gold Derby. 6 February 2016, 10:02 PM, PST)
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Has Big Plans for Super Bowl Sunday (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 2:58 PM, PST)
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Friends Day Video Tears Tony and Steve Apart (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 12:08 PM, PST)