Director Sam Taylor-Johnson says it’s the love story at the center of Fifty Shades of Grey that drew her to the project. But for readers familiar with the sexually elicit trilogy, which begins filming in Vancouver next week, Fifty Shades of Grey is no traditional love story.
As it turns out Taylor-Johnson is no traditional director. For those of you unfamiliar with Taylor-Johnson, the 46-year-old mother of four daughters is a British visual artist and photographer who once posed with her ex-boyfriend, artist Henry Bond, in a re-creation of the famous naked John Lennon-Yoko Ono photograph. She »
- Nicole Sperling
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Joss Whedon talks the fate of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in Avengers: Age of Ultron, “I f***ing kill them” (From Flickeringmyth. 26 January 2015, 11:44 AM, PST)
- Captain America: Civil War — Confirmation of Zemo as Villain, Downey Talks Stark's Evolution (From GeekTyrant. 26 January 2015, 11:33 AM, PST)
- Joss Whedon Doesn't Want to Direct 'Avengers 3' and 4 (From MovieWeb. 26 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Sundance Review: Ryan Fleck And Anna Boden's 'Mississippi Grind' Starring Ryan Reynolds And Ben Mendelsohn (From The Playlist. 25 January 2015, 4:12 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Mississippi Grind’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 January 2015, 1:10 AM, PST)
- Five Questions for Writer/Directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck about their Sundance Premiere, Mississippi Grind (From Filmmaker Magazine. 24 January 2015, 10:14 AM, PST)
Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)
- Watch John Oliver's Ridiculous Audition Tape For Fifty Shades of Grey (From BuzzSugar. 26 January 2015, 10:47 AM, PST)
- John Oliver's Audition for Fifty Shades of Grey Should Have Landed Him the Role—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 26 January 2015, 10:03 AM, PST)
- Exclusive new 'Secretary' teaser wants you to meet the original Mr. Grey (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 26 January 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)