Director Sam Taylor-Johnson says it’s the love story at the center of Fifty Shades of Grey that drew her to the project. But for readers familiar with the sexually elicit trilogy, which begins filming in Vancouver next week, Fifty Shades of Grey is no traditional love story.
As it turns out Taylor-Johnson is no traditional director. For those of you unfamiliar with Taylor-Johnson, the 46-year-old mother of four daughters is a British visual artist and photographer who once posed with her ex-boyfriend, artist Henry Bond, in a re-creation of the famous naked John Lennon-Yoko Ono photograph. She »
- Nicole Sperling
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- WolfCop Blu-Ray Review (From We Got This Covered. 26 March 2015, 10:57 PM, PDT)
- Earth’s Mightiest Heroes featured on new Avengers: Age of Ultron banner (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Watch Avengers: Age of Ultron teaser: It's Hulk vs the Hulkbuster (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 March 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Outrage Watch Winter Roundup: From Beyonce to 'Frozen,' the 13 most overblown controversies (From Hitfix. 26 March 2015, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Eva Mendes Shares #Tbt Red Carpet Photo From 2001: See Her $6 Goodwill Dress! (From Us Weekly. 26 March 2015, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Rogue One - Ben Mendelsohn to star? (From Den of Geek. 26 March 2015, 3:16 AM, PDT)
Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)
- Fifty Shades of Grey director Sam Taylor-Johnson bows out of franchise (From Cineplex. 26 March 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Director Sam Taylor-Johnson officially turns down Fifty Shades sequels (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 'Game of Thrones' Queen Emilia Clarke Can't Ride Horses But Loves Fruit (From Indiewire. 26 March 2015, 11:33 AM, PDT)