Not surprisingly given the strength and depth of this awards season, the categories are strong across the board.
Paolo Sorrentino’s The Great Beauty is among a mighty crop of international contenders that includes Abdellatif Kechiche’s Palme d’Or winner Blue Is The Warmest Colour, Sebastian Lelio’s Gloria, Thomas Vinterberg’s The Hunt and A Touch Of Sin from China’s Jia Zhang-Ke.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Fox Not Moving Forward on Christian Bale's 'The Deep Blue Goodbye' (From Rope Of Silicon. 27 April 2015, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- We Can All Blame Brad Pitt's Bruise on . . . Flip-Flops (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Christian Bale's 'The Deep Blue Goodbye' Sinks Due To Knee Injury (From The Playlist. 27 April 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Cyclops, Jean Grey, Jubilee and Nightcrawler spotted in X-Men: Apocalypse set photos (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Bts Snaps From X-men: Apocalypse Reveal First Look At 'Cyclops,' 'Jean Grey' & More (From ComicBookMovie. 27 April 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- First Look At Kodi Smit-McPhee As NightCrawler In ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ (From The Hollywood News. 27 April 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Meryl Streep, Seth Rogen's 'XMas,' 'Spectre' top Sony Pictures CinemaCon sneak (From Hitfix. 24 April 2015, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Sony CinemaCon Video Blog Recap: Spectre, Pixels, Spider-man, X-mas, and More (From Collider.com. 23 April 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- The Jonathan Levine, Seth Rogen Christmas Movie Is Called ‘X-Mas’ (From Slash Film. 22 April 2015, 6:11 PM, PDT)