Not surprisingly given the strength and depth of this awards season, the categories are strong across the board.
Paolo Sorrentino’s The Great Beauty is among a mighty crop of international contenders that includes Abdellatif Kechiche’s Palme d’Or winner Blue Is The Warmest Colour, Sebastian Lelio’s Gloria, Thomas Vinterberg’s The Hunt and A Touch Of Sin from China’s Jia Zhang-Ke.
- email@example.com (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- TV Shows That Brad Pitt Surprisingly Appeared On And the Clips to Prove It (From TVovermind.com. 8 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- 2016 Oscar Previews: Part 1 (From Cinelinx. 7 February 2016, 5:11 PM, PST)
- ‘Big Short’ Director Adam McKay at DGA Panel: ‘I Love Controlled Chaos’ (From Variety - Film News. 6 February 2016, 3:42 PM, PST)
- “We’re Not Trying To Make It Too Crazy Violent”: Michael Fassbender Talks Practical Approach To 'Assassin's Creed' (From The Playlist. 8 February 2016, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Assassin’s Creed Star Michael Fassbender Compares Upcoming Video Game Film To The Matrix (From We Got This Covered. 8 February 2016, 11:52 AM, PST)
- Michael Fassbender Names The Matrix as a Creative Inspiration for the Assassin's Creed Film (From LatinoReview. 8 February 2016, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Movie News: New 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Photo; Leo DiCaprio Reteams with 'Revenant' Writer on 'Conquest' (From Movies.com. 8 February 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: February 8-14 (From Moviefone. 8 February 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dresses as Robin and Makes Out with a Man in Drag During Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Ceremony (From PEOPLE.com. 7 February 2016)