Not surprisingly given the strength and depth of this awards season, the categories are strong across the board.
Paolo Sorrentino’s The Great Beauty is among a mighty crop of international contenders that includes Abdellatif Kechiche’s Palme d’Or winner Blue Is The Warmest Colour, Sebastian Lelio’s Gloria, Thomas Vinterberg’s The Hunt and A Touch Of Sin from China’s Jia Zhang-Ke.
- email@example.com (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Angelina Jolie Will Direct a Movie About the Fight Against Elephant Poachers (From Vulture. 21 September 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- David Fincher talks Gone Girl, film career (From ScreenDaily. 20 September 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Dax Shepard Says He Would Totally Have an Affair With Brad Pitt (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- 'Fantastic Four' Moves Back As 'Assassin's Creed' Falls Off Release Calendar (From The Playlist. 18 September 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass are 'Bourne' again. Are they Hollywood's top actor/director pair? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Essential Movies & TV to Stream This Week – September 15th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 15 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Talks to Play Nsa Whistleblower Edward Snowden (From Vulture. 21 September 2014, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Eyes Edward Snowden Role in Oliver Stone Movie (From Variety - Film News. 21 September 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film (From Deadline New York. 21 September 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)