“WWE Studios and Blumhouse Productions announced today a partnership on “Incarnate,” the micro-budget thriller from Blumhouse directed by Brad Peyton (“Journey 2: The Mysterious Island”), scripted by Ronnie Christensen (“Dark Tide”) and starring Aaron Eckhart. WWE Superstar Mark Henry has been cast in a cameo role, and WWE Studios will leverage its extensive multi-platform reach for the film.
Jason Blum (“Paranormal Activity,” “Insidious,” “The Purge” and “Sinister” franchises) is producing the film for Blumhouse which is co-financing the production with Im Global. Michael Luisi, WWE Studios President, is Executive Producing alongside Couper Samuelson, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson, Stuart Ford and Charles Layton. Universal Pictures will distribute the film in the U.S. and Blumhouse International is overseeing foreign rights.
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- First Dumb and Dumber To Reviews are Extremely Positive (From Worst Previews. 8 March 2014, 4:52 AM, PST)
- Watch Jon Hamm's Face Go From Don Draper to Goofball in No Time (From BuzzSugar. 7 March 2014, 5:02 PM, PST)
- Charlize Theron Lines Up 'Everything Nice,' Idris Elba Joins 'The Jungle Book' & More (From The Playlist. 7 March 2014, 11:31 AM, PST)
Paranormal Activity (2007)
- SXSW Film Premieres Include Jon Favreau's 'Chef,' 'Neighbors' And 'Veronica Mars' (From Uinterview. 6 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Producer Betsy Schechter Launches NY-Based Storyville Entertainment (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Producer Betsy Schechter Launches Storyville Shingle (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Chris Hardwick's Epic Journey to Nerdist: ‘I Was Becoming a Drunk Guy Who Used to be on TV’ (From The Wrap. 5 March 2014, 6:22 AM, PST)
- 2014 Independent Spirit Awards Winners (From MovieWeb. 2 March 2014, 11:18 AM, PST)
- WWE Studios to Remake French Comedy ‘Queens of the Ring’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 26 February 2014, 11:19 AM, PST)