“WWE Studios and Blumhouse Productions announced today a partnership on “Incarnate,” the micro-budget thriller from Blumhouse directed by Brad Peyton (“Journey 2: The Mysterious Island”), scripted by Ronnie Christensen (“Dark Tide”) and starring Aaron Eckhart. WWE Superstar Mark Henry has been cast in a cameo role, and WWE Studios will leverage its extensive multi-platform reach for the film.
Jason Blum (“Paranormal Activity,” “Insidious,” “The Purge” and “Sinister” franchises) is producing the film for Blumhouse which is co-financing the production with Im Global. Michael Luisi, WWE Studios President, is Executive Producing alongside Couper Samuelson, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson, Stuart Ford and Charles Layton. Universal Pictures will distribute the film in the U.S. and Blumhouse International is overseeing foreign rights.
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- The Story of King Baggot, the First ‘King of the Movies’, Begins in St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 September 2016, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Lego Jurassic World Indominus Escape Trailer: An All-New Animated Short (From MovieWeb. 27 September 2016, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Danny Perkins to deliver Pfm keynote (From ScreenDaily. 27 September 2016, 5:02 AM, PDT)
Paranormal Activity (2007)
- Box Office Democracy: Blair Witch (From Comicmix. 22 September 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: Blair Witch (2016) (From Icons of Fright. 21 September 2016, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Spawn Creator Reaffirms Reboot Plans, Will Feature “A Dark, R-Rated, Scary, Badass Sort Of Script” (From We Got This Covered. 19 September 2016, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Edge of Seventeen’ Named as Centerpiece Selection at Austin Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 27 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hurt Locker’ Producer Greg Shapiro Joins IM Global as Production President (From Variety - Film News. 26 September 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Us Briefs: Arnon Milchan to receive Gothams Industry Tribute (From ScreenDaily. 22 September 2016, 3:56 PM, PDT)