How does one describe LocoCycle, the latest from the twisted minds at Twisted Pixel (see what I did there)? That’s the question I asked myself as I sat down to write this review. This is a game that is so absurd, so out there and so completely bonkers that it absolutely should not work, on any level. Yet miraculously, it kind of does.
So again, how does one describe LocoCycle? Let’s see, it’s an on-rails shooter with both brawling and racing elements thrown in for good measure. But honestly, that doesn’t even really begin to scratch the surface here. LocoCycle is a strange amalgamation of several different genres that provides for an experience that is quite literally, loco.
You play as I.R.I.S., a sentient motorcycle who isn’t a far cry from Portal‘s GLaDOS. Along with her mechanic Pablo (who only speaks »
- Matt Joseph
Similar News ItemsJames Gunn (II)
- The Week in Spandex – Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War, The Defenders, The Punisher, Justice League, Wonder Woman 2, Deadpool 2, Batman and Harley Quinn sex scene (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- James Gunn on the tone of future cosmic Marvel movies (From Flickeringmyth. 18 August 2017, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Marvel's Cosmic Films Won't All Feel Like Guardians Of The Galaxy (From LRM Online. 18 August 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Watch WWE’s Sasha Banks Transform Into a Flesh-Craving Ghoul (Video) (From The Wrap. 13 August 2017, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- WWE Superstar Sasha Banks Gets Zombified by Tom Savini and Company (From Dread Central. 11 August 2017, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Tom Savini Turned WWE’s Sasha Banks into a Zombie for Fun Video (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 11 August 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)