Lately, it seems like the legendary Bruce Willis just can’t be arsed. More often than not he’s phoning performances in, while his promotional work is even more embarrassing. Fingers crossed the strong supporting cast being assembled for The Prince sees the Die Hard actor inspired to bring his best for actor/writer/director Brian A. Miller with him playing the chief villain.
Well, I say “strong” but it does include Curtis “50 Pence” Jackson. However, the rapper (or crapper as I like to call them) recently turned in decent performances in The Frozen Ground and Escape Plan. In addition, they’ll be joined by fellow Frozen Ground stars John Cusack, Gia Mantegna as well as Jason Patric (Sleepers), Johnathon Schaech (Ray Donovan) and international pop-star-turned-actor Rain (Speed Racer).
The Prince has a focus on a family man (played by Patric) whose secret past as a high-level Las Vegas mob »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Respect for Tom Cruise (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- The Actors Who Could Have Starred In Films, But Didn’t (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2015, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Billy Bob Thornton: The Hollywood Flashback Interview (From The Hollywood Interview. 24 July 2015, 5:11 PM, PDT)
John Cusack (I)
- World War II-Set Neo-Noir ‘Shanghai’ Finally Gets U.S. Release (From Deadline. 27 July 2015, 7:48 PM, PDT)
- La La Anthony Signs On To Spike Lee’s ‘Chiraq'; ‘Sleight’ Sets Four (From Deadline. 21 July 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- 'Chi-raq' first Amazon Original Movie (From ScreenDaily. 15 July 2015, 11:09 AM, PDT)
Sin City (2005)
- Frank The Bastard Review (From We Got This Covered. 31 July 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Rodriguez Talks "Jonny Quest" Movie (From Dark Horizons. 30 July 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- 10 Sh*tty Sequels That Could Be Heading Our Way (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 1:46 AM, PDT)