Price, who signed Willerton on her reality TV show "Signed By Katie Price" in 2011, took to her website on Monday to clear the air, reports mirror.co.uk.
The 35-year-old described Willerton as "gorgeous". Price said Willerton won her show and was picked by the former as the winner.
"I am a married mum of four who has recently given birth. Why on earth would I compare myself to someone who is 21? Why would Amy being beautiful make me (or any woman) angry, jealous or bitter," posted Price.
She posted her side of the story after a weekly gossip magazine contacted her with the news. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsKatie Price (III)
- James Arthur, Joan Collins: Stars who turned down Celebrity Big Brother (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 July 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Emmerdale's Laura Norton blasts 'trashy' wedding dress (From Virgin Media - TV. 21 July 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Katie Price hopes Lauren Pope's found love (From Virgin Media - TV. 16 July 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- Jackie Chan, Irrfan Khan and Norah Jones among those honoured at the Fourth Annual Asian Awards (From Bollyspice. 13 April 2014, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Sam Faiers on quitting Towie for love: "It was Joey or the show" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 April 2014, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- Amy Willerton knew Sam Faiers and Joey Essex would get back together (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 April 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
"Signed by Katie Price" (2011)
- I'm a Celebrity Amy Willerton: 'Betsy is more famous than me' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 December 2013, 11:34 AM, PST)
- Katie Price denies Amy Willerton rivalry claims: "I have no issue" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 November 2013, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Clark happy for Price (From RealBollywood. 3 March 2013, 11:14 PM, PST)