[This is a review of Castle Season 6, Episode 10. There will be Spoilers.]
Taking a step back from your normal dose of fast-paced, white-knuckle tension, Castle delivers a big helping of warm, fuzzy goodness to kick off the holiday season in, “The Good, The Bad & The Baby.”
As far as “the good” goes, there are plenty of great moments to go around. Castle (Nathan Fillion) has his usual one-liners, like boasting about being a Baby Whisperer and an Rhd [Ruggedly Handsome Dad]. There is also a very vulnerable moment where you can sense he wants kids with Beckett (Stana Katic), but he doesn’t want to have to go it alone like he did with Alexis (Molly Quinn). Meanwhile, Beckett ...
Click to continue reading ‘Castle’: Oh, Baby!
The post ‘Castle’: Oh, Baby! appeared first on Screen Rant.
- Heather Donmoyer
Similar News ItemsNathan Fillion
- Rumour: Shape-shifting Spider-Man could make future reboots easier (From Shadowlocked. 1 April 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Tudyk Talks ‘Con Man’ And ‘Firefly’ (From The Hollywood News. 25 March 2015, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Castle season 7 episode 17 review: Hong Kong Hustle (From Den of Geek. 23 March 2015, 2:32 AM, PDT)
- Nashville Recap: Red Letter 'Deyna' (From TVLine.com. 1 April 2015, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Arrow Recap: Better Off Dead — Plus, New Clues About Felicity's Dad? (From TVLine.com. 1 April 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Castle season 7 episode 18 review: At Close Range (From Den of Geek. 31 March 2015, 1:50 AM, PDT)
- Castle Sneak Peek: Is Beckett 'Making a Difference' in the World? (From TVLine.com. 20 March 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Castle season 7 gets UK launch date on Alibi (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 March 2015, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Castle First Look: Can Linda Park's Hong Kong Cop Outgun Beckett? (From TVLine.com. 3 March 2015, 12:17 PM, PST)