The public isn’t quite ready to let go of “Breaking Bad” just yet, but maybe a final conversation with the writers of the AMC hit will bring some closure.
Creator Vince Gilligan and writers Sam Catlin, Peter Gould, Gennifer Hutchinson, Thomas Schnauz and Moira Walley-Beckett will gather Dec. 3 for a panel discussion about the show for a Writers Guild Foundation event. Former “Walking Dead” showrunner Glen Mazzara will moderate the conversation, to be held at the Writers Guild Theater.
Topics up for discussion include the creation of the show, its legacy and the atmosphere of the writers room.
“Breaking Bad” drew a massive following and became a pop culture staple in its five-season run, thanks in part to catching fire on Netflix, and more than 10 million tuned in for the series finale in September.
To relive the series all over again, fans can purchase the “Breaking Bad” complete box set, »
- Alex Stedman
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Netflix releases new logo for Marvel’s Jessica Jones (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 1:41 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy’s Back in First Look at Season Two of Better Call Saul (From HeyUGuys. 31 July 2015, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- AMC Confirms 15-Episode Order for Fear The Walking Dead Season 2 (From DailyDead. 31 July 2015, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- AMC offers first look at Better Call Saul season 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- 'Better Call Saul' Season 2 First Look Has Bob Odenkirk in Trouble (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- AMC Releases First ‘Better Call Saul’ Season Two Photo (From Slash Film. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons The Walking Dead Needs To End (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015 Interviews: Scott Wilson, Barbara Hershey, Glen Mazzara & Bradley James Talk Damien (From DailyDead. 12 July 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 'Damien' Trailer Finds the Demon Child from 'The Omen' All Grown Up (From Indiewire. 10 July 2015, 9:34 AM, PDT)