The original film netted almost half a billion dollars for Blue Sky Studios two years ago, and the sequel will be the first for them outside of their hugely successful Ice Age franchise, cementing their status as one of the leading animation houses in the industry.
The first full-length trailer landed early last month, and now Fox and Blue Sky Studios have launched a new teaser poster, with Blu and Jewel taking centre stage, looking appropriately parental, about to venture into the Amazon with their three children.
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse,’ ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ to Make for Strong Memorial Day Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2016, 7:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’ Stars Strike A Pose At Film’s Premiere (From Uinterview. 24 May 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ Director on Injecting ‘Complexity’ Into Sequel (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Hard Sell' Exclusive Clip: Katrina Bowden Teaches Prep School Boys About The Facts of Life (From Indiewire. 19 May 2016, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Liev Schreiber, Taye Diggs Join ‘My Little Pony: The Movie’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 May 2016, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- What's New on TV, Netflix, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 16-22 (From Moviefone. 16 May 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Inside Katie Holmes & Jamie Foxx's Mysterious Relationship: Decoding the Signs, the Sightings and the Denials (From E! Online. 20 May 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Weinstein Company Buys Quentin Tarantino Documentary ’21 Years’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2016, 1:47 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx And Michelle Monaghan Featured In First Look Photos For Open Road Films’ Sleepless (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 May 2016, 7:26 PM, PDT)