Here’s a treat for all Soty lovers! Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt will reportedly play the leads in Dharma Productions’ next film titled Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya, which will be director Shashank Khaitan’s directorial debut.
Varun is going to complete his father David Dhawan’s directorial and Ekta Kapoor’s production Main Tera Hero by 29th November with a song picturized on him and co-star Ileana D’Cruz. He will reportedly start shooting for this film by 9th December in Punjab.
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya is a love story and is Varun’s second film with KJo after Soty.
- Samreen Tungekar
Similar News ItemsKaran Johar
- Dhoni to turn a film producer? (From Behindwoods. 29 April 2017, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Baahubali 2 - ‘‘Unthinkable and unimaginable highest ever day 1’’ (From Behindwoods. 28 April 2017, 10:18 PM, PDT)
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' premiere cancelled after Vinod Khanna's death (From ScreenDaily. 27 April 2017, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- Ekta Kapoor clarifies on investing in Veere Di Wedding (From BollywoodHungama. 27 April 2017, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Jeetendra celebrates his 75th birthday with Rishi Kapoor, Rakesh Roshan, Prem Chopra and other friends (From BollywoodHungama. 10 April 2017, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- Mirza Juuliet Is Raunchy, Rugged & Rebellious – Subhash K Jha review (From Bollyspice. 8 April 2017, 1:56 AM, PDT)
- Here’s how Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt partied with their gang (From BollywoodHungama. 26 April 2017, 1:07 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: Badrinath Ki Dulhania grosses approx. 200 crores worldwide; is the 2nd highest worldwide grosser of 2017 after Raees (From BollywoodHungama. 24 April 2017, 5:53 AM, PDT)
- This is what Gauri Shinde regrets about Dear Zindagi (From BollywoodHungama. 24 April 2017, 4:34 AM, PDT)