Spoiler alert: Stop reading if you don’t want to know who died on ‘Family Guy!’
Fox warned us that Family Guy would be killing off a member of the Griffin family on the show’s Nov. 24 episode, but even with advanced notice, nothing could have prepared fans for the loss of such a crucial character. Seriously, not since the death of legendary newswoman Diane Simmons have we been this speechless while discussing Family Guy. So who died, and why? Read on for the tragic truth.
‘Family Guy’: Brian Dies
Yes, the Griffins’ beloved dog Brian (voiced by creator Seth MacFarlane) ended up being the character killed off this week’s episode. We learned that Brian had been hit by a car, and unfortunately, Stewie (also voiced by Seth) was unable to go back in time to stop it, as he’d just disassembled his time machine.
Take Our Poll
- Andy Swift
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Katy Perry, Here's a Super Bowl Halftime Performance Game Plan For You (From PEOPLE.com. 28 November 2014)
- Kevin Hart -- I'd Crush Bieber ... On the Basketball Court (From TMZ. 27 November 2014, 9:46 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Makes Thanksgiving Snowman With Pastor's Daughter: Picture (From Us Weekly. 27 November 2014, 2:38 AM, PST)
- Stars on the Sidelines: Celebrities Who Love Football (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 4:32 PM, PST)
- Mila Kunis Steps Out Slim and Trim Only 2 Months After Having Baby (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 5:43 AM, PST)
- Mila Kunis Looks Slim Less Than Two Months After Giving Birth to Baby Wyatt While Thanksgiving Shopping -- See the Pics! (From Us Weekly. 26 November 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- 9 New Holiday Albums to Add to Your Collection (From BuzzSugar. 28 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 10 Ways To Save Family Guy (From Obsessed with Film. 28 November 2014, 3:13 AM, PST)
- 12 Stars Who Can’t Stand Their Own Hit Song (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)