While doing promotions for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," Jennifer Lawrence has made it more clear than ever that she would make an awesome best friend. Would that friendship actually work out, though?
Sure, she seems fun to hang out with, she's got no end of stories and witty anecdotes, and she doesn't seem caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle. However, what's one of the most important parts of friendship? The ability to talk endlessly about your favorite TV shows, of course. Who else will help you process the end of "Breaking Bad" or the latest cast member death on "The Walking Dead"?
You might not have that option with your best friend JLaw. You see, Lawrence has her favorite TV shows too, and there are some interesting picks. On her latest trip to "The Late Show with David Letterman," she spoke about her love for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- A first crack at SAG predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 27 November 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct? (From Deadline. 27 November 2015, 12:54 PM, PST)
- Movie News: 'Deadpool' Says Happy Thanksgiving; Jennifer Lawrence to Make Directorial Debut (From Movies.com. 27 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ Andrew Lincoln Teases Midseason Finale: ‘It’s Going to Be Bananas’ (From The Wrap. 27 November 2015, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Football, Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade Score Big Ratings Thursday (From Variety - TV News. 27 November 2015, 12:52 PM, PST)
- TV's 27 Most Polarizing Characters: Do You Love 'Em... or Loathe 'Em? (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2015, 11:32 AM, PST)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Jessica Jones: shattering exploration of rape, addiction and control (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 November 2015, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Bryan Cranston Tears Up Remembering Jane’s Death In ‘Breaking Bad’ On ‘Inside The Actor’s Studio’ (From Uinterview. 27 November 2015, 7:48 AM, PST)
- 2015 Amazon Black Friday Sales Items (Updated) (From Dark Horizons. 26 November 2015, 2:27 PM, PST)