While doing promotions for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," Jennifer Lawrence has made it more clear than ever that she would make an awesome best friend. Would that friendship actually work out, though?
Sure, she seems fun to hang out with, she's got no end of stories and witty anecdotes, and she doesn't seem caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle. However, what's one of the most important parts of friendship? The ability to talk endlessly about your favorite TV shows, of course. Who else will help you process the end of "Breaking Bad" or the latest cast member death on "The Walking Dead"?
You might not have that option with your best friend JLaw. You see, Lawrence has her favorite TV shows too, and there are some interesting picks. On her latest trip to "The Late Show with David Letterman," she spoke about her love for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Announcing the 2016 Popsugar 100! (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Chart Updates: The Acting Races ! (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- 'Fappening' Hacker Gets 6 Months in Federal Prison (From TMZ. 22 July 2016, 5:05 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Marvel Teases "Black Panther," "Thor: Ragnarok" (From Dark Horizons. 24 July 2016, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Arrow season 5 Comic-Con trailer reveals new villain Prometheus (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2016, 4:40 AM, PDT)
- Black Panther Cast Confirmed (From TheMovieBit. 24 July 2016, 1:48 AM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Sdcc: Preacher gets a midseason Comic-Con trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: What Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed in 2016? (From BuzzSugar. 21 July 2016, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- ‘Snowfall’: Emily Rios & Michael Hyatt Join John Singleton FX Pilot (From Deadline TV. 21 July 2016, 4:34 PM, PDT)