While doing promotions for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," Jennifer Lawrence has made it more clear than ever that she would make an awesome best friend. Would that friendship actually work out, though?
Sure, she seems fun to hang out with, she's got no end of stories and witty anecdotes, and she doesn't seem caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle. However, what's one of the most important parts of friendship? The ability to talk endlessly about your favorite TV shows, of course. Who else will help you process the end of "Breaking Bad" or the latest cast member death on "The Walking Dead"?
You might not have that option with your best friend JLaw. You see, Lawrence has her favorite TV shows too, and there are some interesting picks. On her latest trip to "The Late Show with David Letterman," she spoke about her love for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- American Idol 2014 Eliminated Ben Briley Tonight,March 13th (From OnTheFlix. 13 March 2014, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence: "The Funniest Person I've Ever Met," Says Mockingjay Co-star Evan Ross (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Nicholas Hoult To Star In Iraq War Thriller Sand Castle (From We Got This Covered. 13 March 2014, 1:11 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Your Unfair Cable Bill: Most Expensive Channels Aren't the Most Watched (From The Wrap. 13 March 2014, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Photos from The Walking Dead Episode 414 (From DailyDead. 13 March 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Early Look at The Walking Dead #128 Cover (From DailyDead. 13 March 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Need for Speed Review Roundup: Does Aaron Paul's Action Thriller Have Critics All Revved Up? (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Revs Up with ‘Need for Speed,’ ‘Tyler Perry’s Single Moms Club’ (From Variety - Film News. 13 March 2014, 6:08 PM, PDT)
- 'Need for Speed' in Three-Way Race for First This Weekend (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 13 March 2014, 5:21 PM, PDT)