Open auditions for two roles in Star Wars Episode VII have been held in London and Dublin this weekend.
Disney producers are looking for undiscovered talent to fill two major roles for the upcoming instalment of the sci-fi series.
They are looking to cast a "beautiful, smart and athletic" 17 to 18-year-old woman to play Rachel and a "handsome, smart and athletic" 19 to 23-year-old man to play Thomas.
Thousands of hopefuls turned out to audition at London's Twickenham Stadium and Dublin's Croke Park over the weekend (November 23 and 24).
Open auditions in Glasgow, Manchester and Bristol were held earlier this month.
UK casting agent Kate Bone told the BBC: "We are doing this to find someone who might not have necessarily gone to drama school. They don't have to have acting experience - just the right look and then we can see if there's any talent there.
"We don't want to leave any stone unturned, »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Music Video Style Is Freaky & Out of This World—The Fashion Police's Ruling! (From E! Online. 21 August 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Cinema Assault: Jane Fonda Is A Sexual Deviant (Episode 7) (From We Got This Covered. 21 August 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Gordon-Levitt Talks 'Sin City 2,' 'Sandman,' and More (From LatinoReview. 21 August 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Resident Evil 6' Delayed, Warburton Back for 'Ted 2' and Stewart Took 'Rosewater' to Abrams and Howard (From Rope Of Silicon. 20 August 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Rian Johnson swears: The new 'Star Wars' movies will have less CG, more practical f/x (From Hitfix. 20 August 2014, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Opens Up About Directorial Debut Rosewater (From We Got This Covered. 20 August 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Harrison Ford Takes His Bad Leg Out for a Slide (From The Wrap. 21 August 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Harrison Ford -- Solo Goes Yolo ... Plunges Down 2,500 Foot Slide (From TMZ. 21 August 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Why Guardians of the Galaxy is like Firefly and Serenity (From Shadowlocked. 20 August 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)