While the Xbox One and Sony PS4 have been making waves with consumers this month, another “new” console is still vying for the wandering eye of holiday shoppers.
Nintendo’s latest console, the Wii U, has become an attractive buy this week with the release of Super Mario 3D World. If there is one thing that Nintendo has learned from consumers, it’s that a new Mario game around the holiday boosts console and handheld system sales. That’s why the console game maker has also released The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds just in time for the holiday, quickly turning its 3D handheld system into a must-own for long-time Zelda fans.
Target’s offering a sweet deal to entice buyers, who may be looking for something different from the Playstation 4 and Xbox One, over to Wii U.
In advance of Black Friday, you can pick up »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Legend of Zelda" (1989)
- Cornerstone: The Song Of Tyrim Coming To Computers April 26 (From We Got This Covered. 11 February 2016, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Nintendo Details New Features In The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (From We Got This Covered. 4 February 2016, 8:47 AM, PST)
- Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - new footage hits web (From Den of Geek. 25 January 2016, 2:47 AM, PST)
- Stan Lee’s Lucky Man episode 2 review: Win Some, Lose Some (From Den of Geek. 29 January 2016, 8:06 AM, PST)
- Shailene Woodley and Theo James Strip Down for Mysterious New Allegiant Trailer (From E! Online. 22 January 2016, 12:25 PM, PST)
- ‘The Divergent Series: Allegiant’ Trailer: Shailene Woodley Goes Beyond the Wall and Strips Down (From Slash Film. 22 January 2016, 12:18 PM, PST)