Oops! Waka Flocka’s taking back his nasty diss and apologizing to Oprah after he was caught on camera calling her an ‘ugly bi**h’ and telling friends he would never hook up with her.
Waka Flocka Flame, 28, is publicly apologizing to Oprah Winfrey, 59, after an old video of the rapper dissing the TV mogul leaked online. The “Hard In The Paint” rapper says he feels “terrible” about the nasty remarks he made and is ready to “take responsibility for his actions.” But he’s not just apologizing to O — he’s apologizing to women everywhere. Read on for more details.
In an old video that surfaced on Nov. 18, the outrageous rapper and his entourage are shown making sexual remarks about the billionaire and taking nasty jabs at her looks. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber -- Get to Miami for Grilling Or Else ... Cops Will Come Get You (From TMZ. 29 September 2016, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Thomas Rhett Covers Justin Bieber With Countrified Version Of ‘Cold Water’ (From ET Canada. 28 September 2016, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- Atlanta Season 1 Episode 5 Review: “Nobody Beats The Biebs” (From TVovermind.com. 28 September 2016, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris -- Impossible Happens ... Bitter Exes Are Friends Again (From TMZ. 29 September 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West Still Trying to Cash In on Taylor Swift Over Famous Lyric (video) (From TheImproper.com. 28 September 2016, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Assembles Lorde, Cara Delevingne and Jack Antonoff for Dinner in New York (From E! Online. 28 September 2016, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Says Taylor Swift Feud Was ‘To Protect’ Her Husband (From ET Canada. 29 September 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Is ''So Over'' Talking About Taylor Swift: ''I Just Wanted to Protect My Husband'' (From E! Online. 29 September 2016, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- Who Did Kim Kardashian Date Before Kanye West? Look Back at Her Past Loves (From Popsugar. 28 September 2016, 5:30 PM, PDT)