Oops! Waka Flocka’s taking back his nasty diss and apologizing to Oprah after he was caught on camera calling her an ‘ugly bi**h’ and telling friends he would never hook up with her.
Waka Flocka Flame, 28, is publicly apologizing to Oprah Winfrey, 59, after an old video of the rapper dissing the TV mogul leaked online. The “Hard In The Paint” rapper says he feels “terrible” about the nasty remarks he made and is ready to “take responsibility for his actions.” But he’s not just apologizing to O — he’s apologizing to women everywhere. Read on for more details.
In an old video that surfaced on Nov. 18, the outrageous rapper and his entourage are shown making sexual remarks about the billionaire and taking nasty jabs at her looks. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Milo Ventimiglia Reveals Why He Quit Instagram Back In 2013 (From ET Canada. 27 March 2017, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli's Desert Wedding Is Like Something Out of a Mirage (From Popsugar. 27 March 2017, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Grace Under Pressure: Nick Viall Hopes to Be ‘Elegant’ Despite Threat of First DWTS Elimination (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- All the Celebrities Who Have Served as a Friend's Bridesmaid (From Popsugar. 27 March 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Modern Pop Songs Written About Exes (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Kristin Cavallari’s Unsolicited Guide to Being a Celebrity in Nashville (From PEOPLE.com. 23 March 2017, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West, No 'American Idol' For Me (From TMZ. 27 March 2017, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Spotted for First Time Since Baby No. 3 Bombshell: Watch Her React to Pregnancy Speculation! (From E! Online. 27 March 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Gets Her Hair and Makeup Done For Date Night With Husband Kanye West (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)