Jennifer Hudson visited "Live with Kelly and Michael" on Friday (Nov. 22) in order to promote her upcoming role in "Black Nativity." But she also talked about her new, short haircut and her reaction to getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Interestingly, it sounds like Hudson's decision to chop off her hair in favor of a bob was completely unplanned. "I was on the plane and I had a premonition like, 'I'm gonna shave my head,'" the singer and actress explained. "So I told the stylist to keep cutting 'til I'm satisfied."
Fortunately, she was satisfied before it got to the bald stage. That probably wouldn't have looked so good.
Hosts Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan also asked Hudson about getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame earlier this month. It seems as though the celebrity is still excited about it all. At the time, »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Hudson (I)
- Grammys: Dodging Disasters On Music’s Big Night (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Super Bowl Ads: Jennifer Hudson Seeks Touchdown For Local Commercials (From Variety - TV News. 27 January 2015, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Oscar Acting Races: 5 Box Office Musings (From FilmExperience. 26 January 2015, 8:42 PM, PST)
- Helen Mirren, Jerry Seinfeld & Tom Hanks Ride the Subway -- Just Like You (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 January 2015, 2:46 PM, PST)
- TV Review: TruTV’s ‘Breaking Greenville’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Broad City’ Renewed for Third Season by Comedy Central (From The Wrap. 14 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
"Live with Kelly and Michael" (1988)
- At Last, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Have an Adorable Reunion (From Popsugar. 31 January 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Wants a Break From Acting, Says, "I Need to Breathe" (From Popsugar. 27 January 2015, 8:44 AM, PST)
- Inside ABC’s Botched Plan to Fire Rosie Perez From ‘The View’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 5:18 PM, PST)