"Live with Kelly and Michael" brought in a little bit of the "Jersey Shore" on Friday (Nov. 22) when Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jennifer "JWoww" Farley were guests. The two reality stars and best friends talked about their show, friendship and being engaged.
While this probably was an intelligent assessment of early-years Snooki on JWoww's part, Farley was happy to explain her true feelings over time. "She was like a rabid Chihuahua," JWoww said of her first impression of Snooki. "But when she got punched in the face, I realized I loved her."
Since JWoww punched back on Snooki's behalf, the two became close friends.
Even now, both women are engaged and considering planning weddings at the same time. But they're not very far along, »
Similar News Items"Jersey Shore" (2009)
- Snooki Shows Off Super Fit Post-Baby Body (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 January 2015, 7:08 PM, PST)
- Snooki Chops Off All Her Hair for Fabulous New ‘Do (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 January 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- A Very Wet Chris Hemsworth Will Make Your Day, Naya Rivera Apologizes for Controversial Statement + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 15 January 2015, 5:30 AM, PST)
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
- Snooki Talks Embarrassing Wedding Moment (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 5:31 PM, PST)
- Snooki Celebrates Baby Gia's 4-Month Birthday With One Super Cute Photo (From TooFab. 26 January 2015, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Best Silly, Celebrity Tweets About Winter Storm Juno (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 8:55 AM, PST)
"Live with Kelly and Michael" (1988)
- Inside ABC’s Botched Plan to Fire Rosie Perez From ‘The View’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 5:18 PM, PST)
- See All the Critics' Choice Awards Winners (From PEOPLE.com. 15 January 2015, 8:05 PM, PST)
- Michael Strahan Warms Up for Critics' Choice Awards (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 January 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)