From edgy sheer looks to more traditional gowns, the red carpet was crowded with one amazing look after another — but which do you like best? Vote.
The leading ladies from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire have stolen the show yet again! At the L.A. premiere of the Hunger Games sequel, Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks stunned in their respective gowns — but that’s not all, check out the rest of this week’s most fashionable celebrities and Vote for who wore it best!
Jennifer Lawrence’s Sheer Dress:
Jennifer Lawrence shocked fans when she chopped of her signature locks earlier this month, and now she’s attracting attention for another reason — her stunning Dior haute couture gown! The 23-year-old actress stunned in a sleeveless sheer dress with a black bodysuit underneath that showed off her toned legs and fabulous figure. She topped it off with a chunky black belt »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Scott Disick Jammed Out to Kanye West Club Music With Rod, Sean, and Kimberly Stewart: Details (From Us Weekly. 30 August 2015, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Crazy Pregnancy Cleavage: Instagram Photos (From Us Weekly. 30 August 2015, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Steps Out to Support Her Mom, Kris Jenner (From Popsugar. 30 August 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Elle Fanning -- Banking On an Oscar and Big Box Office ... for New Movie Payday (From TMZ. 30 August 2015, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities Who Are Best Friends Irl (From Moviefone. 29 August 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: New 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser, 'Doctor Strange' Gets Another Great Actor and More (From Movies.com. 28 August 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Taylor & Avril Sing 'Complicated' (From Access Hollywood. 30 August 2015, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna Shows Toned Legs in Colorful, Short Dress, Parties With Katy Perry in New York City—See the Photos! (From E! Online. 30 August 2015, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Avril Lavigne Joins Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ Tour To Perform “Complicated” (From Uinterview. 30 August 2015, 11:13 AM, PDT)