From edgy sheer looks to more traditional gowns, the red carpet was crowded with one amazing look after another — but which do you like best? Vote.
The leading ladies from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire have stolen the show yet again! At the L.A. premiere of the Hunger Games sequel, Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks stunned in their respective gowns — but that’s not all, check out the rest of this week’s most fashionable celebrities and Vote for who wore it best!
Jennifer Lawrence’s Sheer Dress:
Jennifer Lawrence shocked fans when she chopped of her signature locks earlier this month, and now she’s attracting attention for another reason — her stunning Dior haute couture gown! The 23-year-old actress stunned in a sleeveless sheer dress with a black bodysuit underneath that showed off her toned legs and fabulous figure. She topped it off with a chunky black belt »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Kendall Jenner Coachella Confrontation - Kris Jenner as Selena Gomez' Manager? (From National Ledger. 17 April 2014, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Is Flawless in Curve-Hugging Black Dress—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Lilly Ghalichi Talks Kim Kardashian's Famous Curves, Hot Bikini Trends and More—Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Emma Stone Loves Jennifer Lawrence, Too! "I Am So Grateful That She Exists in the World" (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 8:04 PM, PDT)
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Featurette Clip Released WIth Mystique & Young Xavier (From OnTheFlix. 17 April 2014, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- [Media] - "X-men: Days Of Future Past" New international Trailer! (From OhMyGore. 17 April 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift surprises fan by showing up at bridal shower (From RealBollywood. 17 April 2014, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: It's All About Orange and Blue (From Popsugar. 16 April 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: It's All About Orange and Blue (From BuzzSugar. 16 April 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)