From edgy sheer looks to more traditional gowns, the red carpet was crowded with one amazing look after another — but which do you like best? Vote.
The leading ladies from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire have stolen the show yet again! At the L.A. premiere of the Hunger Games sequel, Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks stunned in their respective gowns — but that’s not all, check out the rest of this week’s most fashionable celebrities and Vote for who wore it best!
Jennifer Lawrence’s Sheer Dress:
Jennifer Lawrence shocked fans when she chopped of her signature locks earlier this month, and now she’s attracting attention for another reason — her stunning Dior haute couture gown! The 23-year-old actress stunned in a sleeveless sheer dress with a black bodysuit underneath that showed off her toned legs and fabulous figure. She topped it off with a chunky black belt »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kris Jenner Thinks Kourtney Kardashian Will Let Her "Rot For Decades"—See the Kuwtk Clip! (From E! Online. 31 March 2015, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- Is Kylie Jenner Getting Paid to Post Sexy Selfies? (From VH1.com. 31 March 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Kendall Jenner's workouts with Kanye West (From National Ledger. 31 March 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- 8 Unmade Steven Spielberg Films (From SoundOnSight. 31 March 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Launching ‘Hunger Games’ Attractions at Dubai Theme Park (From Variety - Film News. 31 March 2015, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart to Receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards (From Variety - TV News. 30 March 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 31 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Hits the Trail in a Hot Pair of Shorts (From Popsugar. 31 March 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Makes Two of Her Biggest Fans' Wildest Dreams Come True—See How! (From E! Online. 31 March 2015, 9:58 AM, PDT)