From edgy sheer looks to more traditional gowns, the red carpet was crowded with one amazing look after another — but which do you like best? Vote.
The leading ladies from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire have stolen the show yet again! At the L.A. premiere of the Hunger Games sequel, Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks stunned in their respective gowns — but that’s not all, check out the rest of this week’s most fashionable celebrities and Vote for who wore it best!
Jennifer Lawrence’s Sheer Dress:
Jennifer Lawrence shocked fans when she chopped of her signature locks earlier this month, and now she’s attracting attention for another reason — her stunning Dior haute couture gown! The 23-year-old actress stunned in a sleeveless sheer dress with a black bodysuit underneath that showed off her toned legs and fabulous figure. She topped it off with a chunky black belt »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- The Voice Top 8 Performance Recap: No Good Note Goes Unpunished (From TVLine.com. 27 April 2015, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- Penelope Cruz Dons Red Hot Leather Ensemble on Set of "Zoolander 2" (From TooFab. 27 April 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘View’ Co-Host on Bruce Jenner Transition: Maybe He’ll ‘Make Kanye a Republican’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 April 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Set Photos Reveal Jean Grey, Jubilee, Cyclops & Nightcrawler (From The Hollywood News. 28 April 2015, 12:35 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Apocalypse - Kodi Smit-McPhee's Nightcrawler revealed (From Den of Geek. 27 April 2015, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Update: More X-men: Apocalypse Set Pics Provide Better Looks At 'Jubilee' & 'Jean Grey' (From ComicBookMovie. 27 April 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Tries to "Reason With" Sheep, Calls Them "Rude": Watch the Hilarious Video! (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- Reese and Sofia's "Party in the USA" Lip-Sync Video Will Make Your Day (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Refused Are Back With Their First New Song in 17 Years (From Vulture. 27 April 2015, 8:35 AM, PDT)