"Game of Thrones'" Red Wedding episode was arguably one of the most traumatizing episodes to air on television in recent memory. The brutal deaths of several of the show's main characters left many fans upset and angered, and even brought star Richard Madden to tears. But there was one "Game of Thrones" star who actually found himself happy at the delivery of the show's big, sad twist: Kit Harington.
The man behind Jon Snow was named one of GQ's Men of the Year and talks to the magazine about his role on the show. In between lamenting that he is stuck at the icy Wall while his costars get to spend time in the much warmer climates of King's Landing and Yunkai (or wherever Daenerys is as any given point in time), he shared some somewhat controversial thoughts about the big Season 3 gamechanger.
When asked about his take on the Red Wedding, »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Check Out the New Poster and Trailer for Alien Outpost (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 December 2014, 7:06 PM, PST)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Pedro Pascal in Negotiations to Join Matt Damon in Great Wall Movie (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 6:16 PM, PST)
- Did the terrorists win? 11 other possible reactions to 'The Interview' catastrophe (From Hitfix. 18 December 2014, 3:36 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Seventh Son’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 5:13 PM, PST)
- 5 Clips from the Fantasy Adventure Film Seventh Son with Jeff Bridges (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 7:17 AM, PST)
- You Can Count On The "Seventh Son" (From SneakPeek. 16 December 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Amanda Peet gives birth to baby boy (From National Ledger. 8 December 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Amanda Peet Gives Birth - Find Out The Name! (From Access Hollywood. 8 December 2014, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Amanda Peet Gives Birth to Baby Boy, Welcomes Third Child With David Benioff Friedman: See His Name! (From Us Weekly. 8 December 2014, 7:28 AM, PST)