While most TV shows manage to celebrate the holidays, some shows have a holiday they really embrace. Roseanne did Halloween like no other, and Friends took Thanksgiving as their special holiday. TBS is hoping you’re television isn’t absolutely locked onto the seasonal traditions, because that could mean that a Friends marathon might be just what you’re looking for.
It isn’t just the iconic “Turkey on the head” moments that are what everyone remembers, or “The One With the Football,” either. There’s the flashback episode, great guest appearances, and a lot more.
Of course, there aren’t enough Thanksgivings for 14 episodes (which air on the 28th from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), so you also get the episodes surrounding “We were on a break,” as a bonus.
Check out all the info below, including episode descriptions and times, and don’t forget about this during your holiday celebration. »
- Marc Eastman
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Riding 'Selma' praise, PGA will honor Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment with Visionary Award (From Hitfix. 22 December 2014, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt’s Plan B Honored by Producers Guild with Visionary Award (From Variety - Film News. 22 December 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment to Receive Producers Guild’s Visionary Award (From The Wrap. 22 December 2014, 9:23 AM, PST)
- The 40 Best Bikini Moments of 2014! (From Popsugar. 14 December 2014, 1:32 PM, PST)
- MTV's 'Scream': Bella Thorne to Recreate Drew Barrymore Scene (From MovieWeb. 11 December 2014, 7:15 AM, PST)
- David Arquette Shows Off New Gold Teeth at the Club: Could the Bling Actually Be Permanent? (From E! Online. 10 December 2014, 6:09 PM, PST)
- Kris Jenner Spotted "Dirty Dancing" With Boyfriend Corey Gamble at Lance Bass and Michael Turchin's Wedding (From E! Online. 21 December 2014, 2:14 PM, PST)
- Lance Bass Marries Michael Turchin -- See the Celeb Guest List! (From TooFab. 21 December 2014, 9:49 AM, PST)
- Friends Countdown: The Definitive Ranking of the Friends’ Parents (From Vulture. 16 December 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)