Jennifer Hudson had all eyes on her on Nov. 18 in NYC for the premiere of her new movie ‘Black Nativity.’ Jennifer walked the red carpet like a pro, looking as glamourous and as chic as ever! With her new haircut, she’s got a whole new attitude! Keep reading for our Exclusive interview.
Jennifer Hudson stole the show at the Apollo Theater in New York City for the premiere of her movie Black Nativity, in theaters Nov. 27. The beautiful actress showed off her new edgy ‘do, deciding to play up her recently chopped pixie cut. Jennifer slicked her short hair straight back for a volumized look and topped off the high-fashion look with a trendy purple lip. Jennifer is at the top of her game and she revealed to HollywoodLife.com Exclusively about her recent hair change!
Jennifer Hudson’s Pixie Cut — Exclusive Interview About Her Short Hair
Tons of »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Thinks North West May Be "Annoyed" at All Her Kisses, but What About Their Snuggle Fests? (From E! Online. 31 January 2015, 6:48 PM, PST)
- How Bruce Jenner's Inner Circle Is Reacting to His Reported Transition Into a Woman (From Popsugar. 31 January 2015, 6:01 PM, PST)
- At Last, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Have an Adorable Reunion (From Popsugar. 31 January 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
Jennifer Hudson (I)
- Grammys: Dodging Disasters On Music’s Big Night (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Super Bowl Ads: Jennifer Hudson Seeks Touchdown For Local Commercials (From Variety - TV News. 27 January 2015, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Oscar Acting Races: 5 Box Office Musings (From FilmExperience. 26 January 2015, 8:42 PM, PST)
- 41 A-List Actors Who Bombed as Hard as Johnny Depp in ‘Mortdecai’ (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 7:04 AM, PST)
- 6 Quick Ways Johnny Depp Could Be Cool Again (From Hitfix. 26 January 2015, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Second Opinion – Mortdecai (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 January 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)