When Breaking Bad returned for the second half of its final season back in August, everyone seemed to have a pretty good idea of how the Walt-Hank story line would unfold. Still reeling from that bathroom-reading revelation in the midseason finale that Walt (Bryan Cranston) was actually the crystal meth kingpin that he’d been tracking, Hank (Dean Norris) would methodically plot to take down his brother-in-law over the next few episodes before some sort of showdown occurred toward the end of the season.
Everyone was wrong.
Instead, in the season 5.2 premiere, Hank wound up confronting (and cold-cocking) Walt in »
- Dan Snierson
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Review: AMC’s “Better Call Saul” (From IMDb Blog - All the Latest. 30 January 2015, 1:55 PM, PST)
- David Tennant talks Marvel’s A.K.A. Jessica Jones (From Flickeringmyth. 30 January 2015, 5:23 AM, PST)
- Anna Gunn, Breaking Bad Star, Is Headed to CBS (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 4:10 AM, PST)
- James Franco Gets All-Star Cast for 'In Dubious Battle' (From MovieWeb. 30 January 2015, 3:08 PM, PST)
- James Franco Making ‘In Dubious Battle’ With Selena Gomez, Robert Duvall and Bryan Cranston (From Slash Film. 30 January 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- James Franco to Direct All-Star Cast in John Steinbeck Adaptation In Dubious Battle (From FilmSchoolRejects. 30 January 2015, 1:34 PM, PST)
Dean Norris (I)
- Saul Goodman’s Time to Shine at ‘Better Call Saul’ Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 29 January 2015, 11:43 PM, PST)
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary? (From TVLine.com. 25 January 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Sons of Liberty Is Pretty Good, In Between the Action Scenes (From Vulture. 25 January 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)