Kim Kardashian has been bringing attention to (herself and) the Philippines typhoon after it has claimed thousands of lives and left many more without access to food, water and basic medical care. Kardashian has launched an eBay sale of her clothes and accessories to raise money for typhoon victims, however an eBay post has stated that the multi-millionaire is donating only 10% of the profits raised by the auction. Clearly she needs the money.
…For her plastic surgery. While the reality person claims to have lost her significant amount of weight through the Atkins diet and exercise alone, it has been reported that she has actually spent over $80,000 on plastic surgery. Kim obviously denies these rumors but we wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised. And we know that $80,000 of stretch-mark-eliminating, fat-reducing, nose-changing surgery is completely, totally necessary but really, you couldn’t donate more than ten percent, Kim?
- Matilda Badham
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Posts New Pic of North West ... and Her Messy Closet! (From TooFab. 21 December 2014, 7:34 AM, PST)
- 35 of the Hottest Nude Magazine Covers, Hands Down (From Popsugar. 21 December 2014, 4:55 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian's Closet Is Way Messier Than We First Imagined, but Still North West Approved (From E! Online. 20 December 2014, 2:51 PM, PST)
- Mike Myers, One Direction Return for Amy Adams-Hosted SNL (From PEOPLE.com. 21 December 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Watch One Direction Bring Intimate 'Four' Tracks to 'SNL' (From Rolling Stone. 21 December 2014, 7:09 AM, PST)
- Amy Adams Hosts SNL: Watch Video of Best and Worst Sketches (From TVLine.com. 21 December 2014, 6:21 AM, PST)
- Amy Adams on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See (From Rolling Stone. 21 December 2014, 6:06 AM, PST)
- Amy Adams Gets One Direction Under the Mistletoe in Funny Saturday Night Live Promo—Did It Work?! Watch Now (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 3:27 PM, PST)
- One Direction Gear Up For 'SNL' (From Access Hollywood. 19 December 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)