Kim Kardashian has been bringing attention to (herself and) the Philippines typhoon after it has claimed thousands of lives and left many more without access to food, water and basic medical care. Kardashian has launched an eBay sale of her clothes and accessories to raise money for typhoon victims, however an eBay post has stated that the multi-millionaire is donating only 10% of the profits raised by the auction. Clearly she needs the money.
…For her plastic surgery. While the reality person claims to have lost her significant amount of weight through the Atkins diet and exercise alone, it has been reported that she has actually spent over $80,000 on plastic surgery. Kim obviously denies these rumors but we wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised. And we know that $80,000 of stretch-mark-eliminating, fat-reducing, nose-changing surgery is completely, totally necessary but really, you couldn’t donate more than ten percent, Kim?
- Matilda Badham
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Join the Army (the Balmain Army, That Is) at Paris Fashion Week (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Watch Out, Kim Kardashian: Selena Gomez Is Coming For Your Look (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Is Reportedly Dating Producer Mike Will Made-It (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson Too Busy for Olly Murs' BBQs (From National Ledger. 7 July 2014, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles May Have Favorited a Very Nsfw Tweet and the Internet Reacted Accordingly (From E! Online. 7 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Richie on Getting Spanked by Britney Spears: "It Was the Greatest Moment of My Life" (From TooFab. 8 July 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Meme: Harry Styles Favorites a Porn Tweet, “Under the Dome” Showrunner Comes Out, Chris Colfer Visits Marvel HQ (From The Backlot. 8 July 2014, 5:19 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Singing 'Fancy' With Crosby, Stills & Nash and the Origin of Jack Bauer's 'Damn It' Catchphrase Lead Our Late Night Roundup (Video) (From Moviefone. 8 July 2014, 12:38 AM, PDT)