Based on the new trailer for Girls, everything's just as we left it: a hot friggin' mess.
In the first look at the third season, Hannah (Lena Dunham) and Adam (Adam Driver) really might be back together, Jessa is back (Jemima Kirke), Marnie is (Allison Williams) struggling with being single (sinceChristopher Abbott shockingly quit the show), and Shosh (Zosia Mamet) is trying to get her life together again. Oh, and Hannah twerks on a grave.
Read More > »
- Sadie Gennis
Similar News Items"Girls" (2012)
- Sundance 2017: 10 Reasons Why This Year’s Festival Is Essential for Queer Cinema (From Indiewire. 18 January 2017, 2:05 PM, PST)
- ‘Folk Hero and Funny Guy’: Alex Karpovsky-Wyatt Russell Comedy Finds a Buyer (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot (From Deadline TV. 16 January 2017, 7:57 PM, PST)
- We Tried It: That Weird-Looking, Acne-Blasting Light Mask That Celebs Are Obsessed With (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 1:43 PM, PST)
- ‘Future ’38’ Exclusive Clip: A Man Time Travels From 1938 To 2018 to Save The World (From Indiewire. 17 January 2017, 2:08 PM, PST)
- Chelsea Handler, Lena Dunham And More Stars Oppose Trump In ‘Variety’ Inauguration Issue (From ET Canada. 17 January 2017, 11:42 AM, PST)
Adam Driver (I)
- Girls: HBO Teases the Sixth and Final Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 January 2017, 3:26 PM, PST)
- FilmBookCast Ep. 50 – Silence (From Film-Book. 16 January 2017, 2:44 PM, PST)
- Watch Mark Hamill reunite with his original lightsaber from the Star Wars trilogy (From Flickeringmyth. 16 January 2017, 2:30 AM, PST)