Based on the new trailer for Girls, everything's just as we left it: a hot friggin' mess.
In the first look at the third season, Hannah (Lena Dunham) and Adam (Adam Driver) really might be back together, Jessa is back (Jemima Kirke), Marnie is (Allison Williams) struggling with being single (sinceChristopher Abbott shockingly quit the show), and Shosh (Zosia Mamet) is trying to get her life together again. Oh, and Hannah twerks on a grave.
Read More > »
- Sadie Gennis
Similar News Items"Girls" (2012)
- John Legend Replaces Kanye West as Underground's Music Boss (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Exhibit 'A' (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2015, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- The Mindy Project Casts House of Cards’ Sakina Jaffrey and Royal Pains’ Ajay Mehta as Mindy’s Parents (From TVovermind.com. 28 July 2015, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham Now Proud to Run, Says She Used to Do It Looking "Like a Wounded Baby Pterodactyl" (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2015, 10:48 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Simon Pegg as Drunk Ron Weasley on 'The Tonight Show' Finds Magic In a Bottle (From Indiewire. 29 July 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham, Kate Winslet Face Off With Amnesty International Over Sex-Trade Debate (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 July 2015, 12:43 PM, PDT)
Adam Driver (I)
- Jeff Nichols' 'Midnight Special' Pushed Back to March 2016 (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 July 2015, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Mexican Oscar-Winning Filmmaker to Head Top Venice Jury: 3D Disaster Thriller to Open Fest (From Alt Film Guide. 28 July 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Michael Shannon’s ‘Midnight Special’ Moved to March (From Variety - Film News. 28 July 2015, 10:37 AM, PDT)