Based on the new trailer for Girls, everything's just as we left it: a hot friggin' mess.
In the first look at the third season, Hannah (Lena Dunham) and Adam (Adam Driver) really might be back together, Jessa is back (Jemima Kirke), Marnie is (Allison Williams) struggling with being single (sinceChristopher Abbott shockingly quit the show), and Shosh (Zosia Mamet) is trying to get her life together again. Oh, and Hannah twerks on a grave.
Read More > »
- Sadie Gennis
Similar News Items"Girls" (2012)
- Ed Sheeran Plays Little Orphan Annie—Watch! (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 4:40 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VII resumes production following Harrison Ford’s injury (From Flickeringmyth. 28 August 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- First Trailer: Will Jeffrey Tambor's Transparent Be Amazon's First Big Hit? (From TVLine.com. 27 August 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Stars Flock to the Venice Film Festival! (From Popsugar. 29 August 2014, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Obvious Child review (From Den of Geek. 29 August 2014, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham Woke Up Like This, Is No Beyoncé (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 5:25 AM, PDT)
Adam Driver (I)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Movie News - Filming Resumes for Star Wars Episode VII After Harrison Ford's Injury (From National Ledger. 29 August 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars 7': Is Skellig Michael Island the Sith Homeworld? (From MovieWeb. 29 August 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)