Welcome to Screen Rant’s “Geek Picks,” where we collect the finest movie-related geekery from around the Web. Today you’ll find Pulp Fiction + Seinfeld; a dark Peter Pan fan film; John Stewart interviewing Jennifer Lawrence; Jimmy Kimmel pranking John Krasinski; Ellen trying to guess Robin Williams’ accents/impressions; what Mad Men would look like without smoking; and Ron Burgundy’s Prison Riot Survival Tips. All that and more on this edition of Sr’s Geek Picks!
To kick things off today, ABC News has 12 Ferris Bueller Fun Facts (From the Family That Actually Lived There).
If you have any Geek Picks of your own, please send them to srgeekpicks(at)gmail(dot)com and you could be featured in a future post!
Ever heard of Kinbaku? The Murch enlightens us all on Betas.
Click to continue reading »
- Justin Vactor
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story passes $1 billion worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 22 January 2017, 9:21 AM, PST)
- 28 Movies That Have Grossed $1 Billion Worldwide (Photos) (From The Wrap. 22 January 2017, 9:20 AM, PST)
- Box Office: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Passes $1 Billion Worldwide (From ComicBookMovie. 22 January 2017, 9:05 AM, PST)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Mark Ruffalo, Cher, Shailene Woodley, and More Rally Against Trump in NYC (From Popsugar. 20 January 2017, 7:17 AM, PST)
- 'Lost In London': was Woody Harrelson's live feature a success? (From ScreenDaily. 20 January 2017, 3:44 AM, PST)
- Inside Woody Harrelson's Ambitious, Groundbreaking Live Film Screening 'Lost in London' (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 20 January 2017, 12:53 AM, PST)
- Vin Diesel Admits Fatherhood Is the ‘Craziest Stunt I Ever Did’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Megan Mullally Says Madonna Didn't Know the 'Will & Grace' Casts' Names: 'Why Should She, Who Cares?' (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 1:32 AM, PST)
- Horror Highlights: The Love Witch, Shudder, Deathless Legacy, The Quacky Slasher, The Sunken Convent (From DailyDead. 19 January 2017, 6:30 AM, PST)