Inspired by the Adam Hughes’ artwork (which, in turn, was inspired by Gennedy Tartakovsky’s Star Wars: Clone Wars Animated Series), Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to present a new Yoda statue, which is available to buy from our friends at Forbidden Planet.
Intended to be a companion piece to our upcoming Padme Amidala Statue, this fresh interpretation of the character – a realistic rendering inspired by animation – is dark, dramatic and unique. Boasting incredibly fine detail that no other incarnation of the character can compete with, this statue is a must-have for all true Star Wars fans.
Digitally sculpted by the master artisans at Gentle Giant Ltd. and individually hand-painted, each statue comes individually numbered and includes a matching certificate of authenticity.
We’re giving one lucky WhatCulture reader the chance to win this bust, just in time to make their Christmas decorations look an awful lot more bad-ass.
To enter the competition, »
- Simon Gallagher
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Movie News: Oscar Isaac to Star in and Produce 'Operation Finale'; J.J. Abrams' Next 'Cloverfield' Remains a Mystery (From Movies.com. 30 March 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Isaac to hunt Nazis in Operation Finale (From Flickeringmyth. 30 March 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: 'Prison Break' Boss Says Revival Recaptures Show's Early 'Magic': We Want 'Fans to Go Nuts' (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 March 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Forbidden Planet (1956)
- Tom Hanks' film debut was a drama about Dungeons & Dragons (From Den of Geek. 28 March 2017, 6:14 AM, PDT)
- Logan, Forbidden Planet and The Tempest (From Den of Geek. 21 March 2017, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Review: ‘Power Rangers’ Is a Mega-Budget Reboot That’s Embarrassed of the TV Show It’s Based On (From Indiewire. 19 March 2017, 8:59 PM, PDT)
"Star Wars: Clone Wars" (2003)
- 'Samurai Jack': How the Cult Animated Series Finally Returned to TV (From Rolling Stone. 13 March 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Samurai Jack’ Creator Genndy Tartakovsky Returned for Closure, and to Tell a More Complex Story (From Indiewire. 9 March 2017, 10:25 AM, PST)
- ‘Samurai Jack’ Creator Genndy Tartakovsky Returned for Closure, and to Tell a More Complex Story (From Indiewire Television. 9 March 2017, 10:25 AM, PST)