Jackman posted a picture of himself on Instagram Thursday. In the picture, his nose is seen covered with a band-aid, reports mirror.co.uk.
Along with the image, he wrote: "Deb said to get the mark on my nose checked. Boy, was she right! I had a basal cell carcinoma. Please don't be foolish like me. Get yourself checked. And use sunscreen."
Basal cell carcinoma is a form of skin cancer which results in a sore on the skin. It happens due to long-term exposure. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Sos This Week #21: What I Learned This Summer At The Movies (From SoundOnSight. 31 August 2015, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman shows again he's the nicest guy in showbiz, surprises young Wolverine fan who has cystic fibrosis (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 August 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Watch Hugh Jackman Surprise Wolverine's Biggest Fan In Emotional Video (From Cinema Blend. 29 August 2015, 1:11 PM, PDT)
Three Cases of Murder (1955)
- Fortissimo Picks Up Paula Ortiz’s Epic Tragedy ‘The Bride’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2015, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- Has X Factor's Caroline Flack just slammed Sam Smith for ruining the "biggest day of her life"? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 August 2015, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- The Blob Returns For X-Men: Apocalypse (From Obsessed with Film. 17 August 2015, 6:44 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert, Kerry Washington, Hugh Jackman to Co-Host Global Citizen Festival (From The Wrap. 13 August 2015, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman “Not Allowed To Work” With Angelina Jolie, Says Wife Deborra-Lee Furness (Video) (From GossipCop. 6 July 2015, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman's Wife Jokingly Forbids Him From Working With Angelina Jolie: "He's Not Allowed" (From Us Weekly. 6 July 2015, 6:20 AM, PDT)