Jackman posted a picture of himself on Instagram Thursday. In the picture, his nose is seen covered with a band-aid, reports mirror.co.uk.
Along with the image, he wrote: "Deb said to get the mark on my nose checked. Boy, was she right! I had a basal cell carcinoma. Please don't be foolish like me. Get yourself checked. And use sunscreen."
Basal cell carcinoma is a form of skin cancer which results in a sore on the skin. It happens due to long-term exposure. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- 2017 Movie Hype: We Got an Early Look at 'Logan,' 'Alien: Covanant' and More (From Movies.com. 9 December 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- First Extended 'Logan,' 'Alien: Covanant' and 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Previews Stir Excitement (From Movies.com. 9 December 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- New Logan image shows Wolverine ready to take down some thugs, new trailer coming soon (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2016, 3:00 AM, PST)
Three Cases of Murder (1955)
- Sweet Dream! Blac Chyna Shares Adorable New Picture of Sleeping Baby Girl (From PEOPLE.com. 29 November 2016, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Did Suriya use his 24 time machine for Tsk..? (From behindwoods. 28 November 2016, 11:22 PM, PST)
- Khloé Kardashian Gets Ready for the Holidays — with a Festive Christmas Waist Trainer (From PEOPLE.com. 14 November 2016, 4:36 PM, PST)
- 11 Glorious Photos of Hugh Jackman's Bare Chest, Just Because (From Popsugar. 12 October 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Hyde & Seek to launch October 3 (From IF.com.au. 19 September 2016, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman And Ben Stiller Attend Us Open Quarterfinals (From Uinterview. 7 September 2016, 1:02 PM, PDT)