Paramount has so much faith in the film – and its abilities to perform at the Oscars – that they pushed Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit back from its original slot next month to January, often viewed as something of a dumping ground month for the industry.
It’s no surprise, really, given that Scorsese’s last effort, Hugo, won five Oscars, and had a further six nominations. And with The Wolf of Wall Street’s new release date now just over a month away, the studio has released the first clip over on Yahoo Movies.
A New York stockbroker refuses to cooperate in a large securities fraud case involving corruption on Wall Street, corporate banking world and mob infiltration.
Leonardo DiCaprio reunites with Scorsese once more, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- 12 Actors Who Scored an Oscar Nomination After Being on Screen For 30 Minutes or Less (From BuzzSugar. 17 January 2017, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions Just Got Easier with These Spicy Mushroom Tacos (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 10:52 AM, PST)
- How to Identify the Four 'Peak Tom Hardy' Types (From Rolling Stone. 17 January 2017, 9:46 AM, PST)
Martin Scorsese (I)
- ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ Trailer Recut To Feature Grim ‘Taxi Driver’ Narration — Watch (From Indiewire. 17 January 2017, 11:19 AM, PST)
- Cinema Editors To Honor Thelma Schoonmaker & Janet Ashikaga (From Deadline TV. 17 January 2017, 9:38 AM, PST)
- Cinema Editors To Honor Thelma Schoonmaker & Janet Ashikaga (From Deadline. 17 January 2017, 9:38 AM, PST)
- Josh Brolin Reveals 73-Pound Weight Gain With Dramatic Before and After Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 January 2017, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Matthew McConaughey's 47-Pound Weight Gain Turns Him Into "Captain Fun" (From E! Online. 17 January 2017, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Full Episode | People Now Tuesday January 17, 2017 (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 11:09 AM, PST)