New York, November 22: Alec Baldwin's stalker has claimed that she slept on the floor which was covered in excrement for three days in the Rikers Island jail.
Genevieve Sabourin, who was convicted of hounding Baldwin for two years, said that she has no place to lay her pretty head now that she's a prisoner, the New York Daily News reported.
Sabourin said that she had endured other cruelties and when she had a heart attack, the jail authority wanted to send her the bill for all the medicines because she is a foreigner and is not on Medicaid.
However, jail sources have claimed that the 41-year-old blonde stalker. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsAlec Baldwin
- The Best and Worst of March’s Celebrity Photography (From Vulture. 25 February 2015, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Michael Keaton: his 10 greatest screen characters (From Den of Geek. 24 February 2015, 6:48 AM, PST)
- Creature Feature: Top Ten Animals Gone Bad in the Movies (From SoundOnSight. 23 February 2015, 10:07 PM, PST)
- Alec Baldwin Arrested In New York City (From Uinterview. 12 May 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin's 'stalker' says obsession with actor ruined her career (From RealBollywood. 25 November 2013, 1:26 AM, PST)
- Alec Baldwin Stalker -- My Obsession Was Bad Career Move (From TMZ. 24 November 2013, 11:05 AM, PST)