"The Tomorrow People" does a good job when it comes to casting, and now Elizabeth Hurley ("Gossip Girl") and Robert Gant ("Queer as Folk") have both been signed for upcoming roles. Both actors are set to appear in episodes 10 and 12 of the show's first season.
Not that we are likely to actually see Elizabeth Hurley in her "Tomorrow People" debut. That's because (according to E!Online) Hurley will be playing Alice, an artificial-intelligence super-computer. The Ultra counterpart to the Tomorrow People's Tim (voiced by "Downton Abbey" actor Dan Stevens), Alice is something of an evil computer with an oddly vindictive streak.
In Hurley's first episode, "The Citadel," Alice will go up against Stephen (Robbie Amell) in the hunt for rogue Tomorrow People.
Robert Gant will make his first appearance in that same episode, according to TVLine. The actor will play Peter, the new boyfriend of Stephen's mom, Marla. In between fighting with Alice the Computer, »
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Kate Teases William About His Bald Spot (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Bret Harrison Boards ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 April 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- The Ladies Of Gossip Girl Reunite At Of Mice And Men (From TheFabLife - Movies. 17 April 2014, 11:27 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 'Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit Ama: 9 things we learned (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 April 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Brown Findlay talks Jamaica Inn: 'I worried I'd offend people' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray, DVD Release: Non-Stop (From Disc Dish. 17 April 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
Elizabeth Hurley (I)
- TMZ Live: Judge Judy -- Judge Joe Brown Needs to Lay Off the Booze! (From TMZ. 3 April 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Liz Hurley kisses rumoured Russian billionaire boyfriend at London fashion event (From RealBollywood. 3 April 2014, 2:34 AM, PDT)
- E! Upfront Slate Includes ‘#RichKids,’ Kardashians Spinoffs, Gucci Miniseries (From The Wrap. 26 March 2014, 7:05 AM, PDT)