There may not be a Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode VII... and I'm fine with that.
No doubt you've heard the news: according to Samuel L. Jackson, J.J. Abrams has not been in contact with Mark Hamill about using him in Episode VII. The fallout was typical. Everybody starts screaming foul and declares the entire production to be an unsalvageable wreck before principal photography has even begun.
You gotta love the internet. When they go scorched earth, they don't leave a single solitary inch of real state unscathed.
J.J. Abrams is such an interesting creative conundrum. Based on his two Star Trek films, there shouldn't be a single solitary surprise coming our way. The man has managed to deliver two extremely entertaining movies that somehow simultaneously gush with fan service and yet seem hell bent »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Drive-In Dust Offs: An American Werewolf In London (From DailyDead. 30 May 2015, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- 'Tron 3' Cancelled at Disney as 'Tomorrowland' Flops (From Rope Of Silicon. 30 May 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars convention ‘For the Love of the Force’ heading to Manchester this December (From Flickeringmyth. 30 May 2015, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Makeup Virtuoso Rick Baker to Retire from Film Industry (From Rope Of Silicon. 30 May 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Everything we know so far about Star Wars Rogue One: The cast, plot and latest spoilers (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Little Kids Dubbing The Star Wars 7 Trailer Is Too Adorable To Handle (From Cinema Blend. 29 May 2015, 7:54 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Kyle Newman Talks Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Chewie and Taylor Swift (From Collider.com. 30 May 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Director Kyle Newman Talks Barely Lethal, His PG-13 Battle, Assembling the Cast, and More (From Collider.com. 28 May 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Jaime King's Red Carpet Outing Made For Some Really, Really Cute Family Photos (From Popsugar. 28 May 2015, 12:24 PM, PDT)