There may not be a Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode VII... and I'm fine with that.
No doubt you've heard the news: according to Samuel L. Jackson, J.J. Abrams has not been in contact with Mark Hamill about using him in Episode VII. The fallout was typical. Everybody starts screaming foul and declares the entire production to be an unsalvageable wreck before principal photography has even begun.
You gotta love the internet. When they go scorched earth, they don't leave a single solitary inch of real state unscathed.
J.J. Abrams is such an interesting creative conundrum. Based on his two Star Trek films, there shouldn't be a single solitary surprise coming our way. The man has managed to deliver two extremely entertaining movies that somehow simultaneously gush with fan service and yet seem hell bent »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Dolph!! Masters Of The Universe Screens Wednesday Night at Schlafly Bottleworks (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 August 2015, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- Watch Simon Pegg Rank All Six Star Wars Movies In Less Than A Minute (From Cinema Blend. 2 August 2015, 7:08 PM, PDT)
- Details of new Lego Star Wars sets for 2016 (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mission: Impossible 6′: Paramount Backs Tom Cruise for Another Sequel (From Variety - Film News. 2 August 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Comic Con Reaction! New Suicide Squad trailer! – Watch August’s Flickering Myth Movie Show (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 1:12 AM, PDT)
- Best and Worst of 'Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation': Greatest 'Mission' ever? (From Hitfix. 1 August 2015, 9:20 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Marvel Phase 2: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (From Cinelinx. 2 August 2015, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Hot Toys unveils Hulkbuster collectible figurine from Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- 11 Most Shocking Movie Scenes of 2015 (From MovieWeb. 1 August 2015, 7:59 AM, PDT)