Epix and Paramount Pictures have launched their nationwide search for the next Ron Burgundy. One lucky winner will have the unique opportunity to act as news anchor for the Epix network and report from the red carpet premiere of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues in NYC on December 15, 2013.
To enter, visit the contest hub www.Iamronburgundy.com and upload a 15-second audition video via Instagram using the hashtag #IAmRonBurgundy.
Submissions will be accepted until 11:59am Et, November 30 and voting will continue until 11:59pm Et, December 1. The entrant who receives the most votes by closing date December 1 will become one of ten finalists. The remaining nine finalists will be selected from local promotions taking place Thanksgiving weekend across the country.
The Channel 4 News set will be on-site on Black Friday, November 29, for screen tests in the following locations:
New York City – AMC Lincoln Square Los Angeles – Westfield Century »
- Melissa Thompson
Similar News ItemsParamount Pictures [us]
- Why is This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster So Offensive? (From Worst Previews. 30 July 2014, 3:21 AM, PDT)
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: The Spectacular 'Noah,' the Surprisingly Sweet 'The Other Woman' and More (From Movies.com. 29 July 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Explosive 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Poster Sparks Controversy (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2014, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- After Manimal, which other 1983 TV shows should Will Ferrell reboot? (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 July 2014, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- Drunk History, Nathan for You: Third Seasons for Comedy Central Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 1:39 AM, PDT)
- 'Drunk History' and 'Nathan For You' renewed by Comedy Central (From Hitfix. 25 July 2014, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- What’s Left in 2014: Ten Highly Anticipated Movies (From SoundOnSight. 28 July 2014, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Ten Best: Movies to get excited for in the second half of 2014 (From Blogomatic3000. 26 July 2014, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Casting: Mara, Carell, Jones, Fairley (From Dark Horizons. 24 July 2014, 8:13 AM, PDT)