8 Highlights From The Illinois Marriage Equality Exorcism
Why 2013 Has Been a Pretty Harsh Year For Cinematic Same-Sex Couples
Here’s Judi Dench saying “gay homosexual” and “beard.” Just give her the Oscar now.
Please forgive me.
Mea Culpa: I should have liveblogged #Dool today, but I thought the guys were only going to have a scene or 2 before Samizilla took over
— therealSnicks (@therealSnicks) November 21, 2013
Below you can see a college kid ask his peers about the word faggot.
Lance Bass posted this to Instagram, along with “Here’s the big news! This just happened last night! My debut single is done! I »
Similar News ItemsJames Cameron (I)
- Horror Highlights: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, The Drawing, Gehenna: Where Death Lives, Woom Excerpt, Ithaca Fantastik Fest, The Master Cleanse (From DailyDead. 25 October 2016, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- John Wick: Chapter 2 director on taking the Aliens approach to the sequel (From Flickeringmyth. 23 October 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Why more franchises should embrace the Alien model (From Flickeringmyth. 23 October 2016, 6:25 AM, PDT)
Alec Baldwin (I)
- 'Saturday Night Live' Plots Pre-Election Special (From Rolling Stone. 25 October 2016, 7:58 PM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Primetime Election Special Set For November 7 (From Deadline TV. 25 October 2016, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hanks Spoofs Sully on SNL (and David Pumpkins) (From AwardsDaily. 25 October 2016, 5:31 AM, PDT)
- James Corden’s Sister on ‘Surreal’ NFL Bit: ‘You Aren’t Prepared for These Guys So Quickly Stripping Off!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hanks Negotiates With ‘Big’s Zoltar To Be Made 30 Again (From Deadline TV. 25 October 2016, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Exhumes Animated Abe Lincoln To Critique Donald Trump’s Gettysburg Address (From Deadline TV. 25 October 2016, 8:37 AM, PDT)