8 Highlights From The Illinois Marriage Equality Exorcism
Why 2013 Has Been a Pretty Harsh Year For Cinematic Same-Sex Couples
Here’s Judi Dench saying “gay homosexual” and “beard.” Just give her the Oscar now.
Please forgive me.
Mea Culpa: I should have liveblogged #Dool today, but I thought the guys were only going to have a scene or 2 before Samizilla took over
— therealSnicks (@therealSnicks) November 21, 2013
Below you can see a college kid ask his peers about the word faggot.
Lance Bass posted this to Instagram, along with “Here’s the big news! This just happened last night! My debut single is done! I »
Similar News ItemsJames Cameron (I)
- Time Machine: Woman in Red Hathaway on Red Carpet - Co-Hosts of Worst Oscar Ceremony Ever? (From Alt Film Guide. 6 May 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/4/15 (From SoundOnSight. 5 May 2015, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- 100 Essential Action Scenes: Foot Chases (From SoundOnSight. 5 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Arctic Justice: Thunder Squad’ Sets Big-Name Voice Cast; Arc Gets ‘Freedom'; Rialto Releasing Restored ‘The Third Man’ In 4K (From Deadline. 5 May 2015, 9:44 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin And More Voicing Arctic Justice: Thunder Squad (From EmpireOnline. 5 May 2015, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper gets exiled to Hawaii in Cameron Crowe's Aloha trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 5 May 2015, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- The Vote review – James Graham's all-star election-night farce (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 May 2015, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Every Best Picture Oscar Winner, Ranked From Worst to Best (From Moviefone. 6 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- How to watch the General Election this week: Your complete guide to all the TV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)