Previous Survivor winner and fan favorite Aras Baskauskas lost his Redemption Island battle on Wednesday's Survivor: Blood vs. Water, falling to fellow winner Tina Wesson and his own brother Vytas, and now he's talking to Et about his experience on Survivor the second time around.
ETonline: Let's go back to the blindside. Were you totally shocked when you were voted out?
Aras: I wasn't totally shocked. That day I started to catch on that something was wrong. And I even told medical, I said, 'Man, I have this pit in my stomach, I don't feel good. I'm either getting blindsided or I have a stomach virus.' It was unfortunately not a stomach virus. One of the few times you wish for a stomach virus.
Yeah, I mean, Gervase was short with me, and Monica started to reveal… Now, granted, these things were kind of in the works for many, many days, but »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- Video Game Review – Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (From Flickeringmyth. 23 January 2017, 3:33 PM, PST)
- Former 'Survivor' Star Michael Skupin Registers as a Sex Offender (Mug Shot) (From TMZ. 23 January 2017, 9:30 AM, PST)
- ABC Begins Casting on New Reba McEntire–Starring Pilot (From Backstage. 19 January 2017, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Ratings: Designated Survivor Opens Strong, Doubles Nashville's Numbers (From TVLine.com. 22 September 2016, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- Empire Recap: Daddy (With) Issues (From TVLine.com. 13 April 2016, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Drive-In Dust Offs: The Flesh Eaters (1964) (From DailyDead. 9 April 2016, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Survivor’s Alicia Rosa Is Married — See the Photos from Her Cancun Wedding! (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 6:32 PM, PST)
- 'Survivor: Second Chance' cast: Can Vytas Baskauskas win without brother Aras? (From Gold Derby. 23 September 2015, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay' (From PEOPLE.com. 4 March 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)