Previous Survivor winner and fan favorite Aras Baskauskas lost his Redemption Island battle on Wednesday's Survivor: Blood vs. Water, falling to fellow winner Tina Wesson and his own brother Vytas, and now he's talking to Et about his experience on Survivor the second time around.
ETonline: Let's go back to the blindside. Were you totally shocked when you were voted out?
Aras: I wasn't totally shocked. That day I started to catch on that something was wrong. And I even told medical, I said, 'Man, I have this pit in my stomach, I don't feel good. I'm either getting blindsided or I have a stomach virus.' It was unfortunately not a stomach virus. One of the few times you wish for a stomach virus.
Yeah, I mean, Gervase was short with me, and Monica started to reveal… Now, granted, these things were kind of in the works for many, many days, but »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- TLC reality show to document answered prayers (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 October 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- 'Survivor' contest frontrunner on why he's jumping on the Jeremy Collins bandwagon' (From Gold Derby. 20 October 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- 'Survivor' predictions: Why we think Baylor Wilson can (and should) win the $1 million (From Gold Derby. 20 October 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Amazingly, no fall shows have been canceled yet -- here's why (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 October 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Rookies ‘Mysteries of Laura,’ ‘Stalker’ Steady on Wednesday (From Variety - TV News. 16 October 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- 'Charlie Brown' repeat outperforms most new shows (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 October 2014, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Recap: 'Survivor: San Juan Del Sur' - 'Method To This Madness' (From Hitfix. 1 October 2014, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- Caleb Bankston, 'Survivor' Competitor, Dies at 26 in Railway Accident (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 June 2014, 8:52 AM, PDT)
- 'Survivor's' Caleb Bankston Dies At 26 (From Access Hollywood. 25 June 2014, 8:47 AM, PDT)