It is fairly easy to title a superhero movie. Most of the time, you just name it after the hero or their cool-sounding nickname (The Dark Knight, Man of Steel). However, bring two superheroes together, as in the case of the hotly anticipated 2015 duelling between the Caped Crusader and the Last Son of Krypton, and figuring out a title may be a little harder than you think. Batman vs. Superman seems like a good title, as does World’s Finest, a DC Comics series featuring the two illustrious heroes. But there is room for creativity.
This week, Warner Bros. registered a list of titles and domain names through MarkMonitor, an internet brand protection company, and unfortunately, they are all quite horrible.
- Jordan Adler
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Here's Your First Look At a Badass Wonder Woman In 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' (From Movies.com. 26 July 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- New Image From The Hobbit Battle Of The Five Armies (From TheMovieBit. 26 July 2014, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Jupiter Ascending Comic-Con Panel Recap: Epic New Trailer Revealed (From Collider.com. 26 July 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice"- 'Wonder Woman' Revealed (From SneakPeek. 26 July 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman together at San Diego Comic-Con (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- First Look at Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From DailyDead. 26 July 2014, 10:58 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Comic-Con: First Look At Batman V Superman (From EmpireOnline. 26 July 2014, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Comic-Con Footage Description (From GeekTyrant. 26 July 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Teaser With Wonder Woman Reveal (From We Got This Covered. 26 July 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)