The MTV reality star is engaged to her former ‘The City’ associate producer and she is so excited!
This news comes just one month after her co-star Lauren Conrad revealed that she’s engaged to William Tell. Whitney and Tim met when she filmed her hit show The City in 2010 and kept in touch over the years and “have always had crushes on each other.”
This is definitely a happy time for Whitney who recently suffered the loss of her father, Jeffrey Port, who passed away in March of kidney cancer.
Lauren Conrad Announces Her Engagement
Lauren announced her engagement on Oct. 13 and released a »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Alicia Keys Debuts Wild New Hair -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 July 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Announces He'll be Hosting 'American Idol' Reboot (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 July 2017, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- Night Shift Meets Ninja Warrior: Who Is the Staff's Ringer? Watch a Sneak Peek (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Montag Reveals She’s Gained 25 Pounds in the First 6 Months of Her Pregnancy (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 July 2017, 2:28 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Visit Lauren Conrad’s Hometown of Laguna Beach: ‘Why Wouldn’t We?’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 July 2017, 2:01 AM, PDT)
- The 10 Hottest Celebrity Honeymoon Destinations (From Popsugar. 11 July 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Captain Hook Is a Cop?! Once Upon a Time's Season 7 Trailer Has Arrived--Find Out Which New Characters Are in the Mix (From E! Online. 22 July 2017, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ Drops Season 7 Trailer Explaining Next Chapter (From Variety - TV News. 22 July 2017, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- 'Once Upon a Time' Drops First Two Scenes From Season 7 Premiere at Comic-Con -- Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 July 2017, 12:29 PM, PDT)