Oh David Letterman, for a man who has shunned the social media dominance of his younger late night peers, your antics with America’s bestie last night have made you an unwitting viral candidate.
And how is that? Two words. Jennifer Lawrence. Read on for a chronicle of her best moments on Wednesday night’s Late Show.
The curmudgeonly host was left speechless several times during the Hunger Games goddess’ visit, as she went on about her Tmi gastrointestinal problems, how her Hunger Games co-star Woody Harrelson made her crap her pants, and her need for someone to hold her »
- Jennifer Arellano
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence Explains What Makes a Woman Powerful in New Dior Campaign (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Polishes Image After Nude Photo Leak in Dior Video (From TheImproper.com. 16 September 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks Being Confident, A Powerful Woman—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Official Footage From "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1" (From SneakPeek. 16 September 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Released (From CinemaNerdz. 16 September 2014, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Latest Trailer For The Hunger Games: Mockingjay . Part 1 (From EmpireOnline. 15 September 2014, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Barbra Streisand let Jimmy Fallon (and his impressions) duet with her (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 September 2014, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- Jerry Seinfeld Reveals That Joan Rivers Was Going to Be a Guest on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee: 'She Was One of the Greats' (From E! Online. 15 September 2014, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- 19 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)